BlueSkySea B4K 4K Dash Cam Video Review

A few screenshots for those who are too lazy to download the original video...)
I think a firmware update may be in order, mine looks a little different, and doesn't have the stutter issue, or at least it is a very minor issue:

y4mw-Apgyz4J6hVWpvuHsty53MQWfeu0Sw7KZiHmacj10NzvjGC2NiOzGcjj2p_KG7ANgs2RT9MOYN60m6nzd9_Cz1B6FXyShiG4WpbsGct1pGeuTohMmjN2z1MgnriSzNL1sac5Ng_ivdgjaf2SP4qyBLJRGCj-TpfyQtVmD5lZBY

Or maybe the very blue sky is due to windshield tint?

I think a firmware update may be in order, mine looks a little different, and doesn't have the stutter issue, or at least it is a very minor issue:
In any case, the manufacturer needs to pay attention to the bitrate and gamma/contrast parameters...
Video is dynamic under difficult lighting conditions and the strong contrast difference is very
different from video under soft and incidental lighting at low speed. That is why the manufacturer
needs to pay attention to the above parameters. And, you get sweetie...)

In any case, the manufacturer needs to pay attention to the bitrate and gamma/contrast parameters...
Video is dynamic under difficult lighting conditions and the strong contrast difference is very
different from video under soft and incidental lighting at low speed. That is why the manufacturer
needs to pay attention to the above parameters. And, you get sweetie...)
Gamma/contrast seems OK to me, I would like more bitrate, but it is a low cost camera.

Contrast should be seen in scenes with difficult lighting.
I have no complaints. It's just a wish...)

Anything can always be better, though in some places you wonder why people try that, and yet other places you think "why haven't anyone done that before"
The main thing is to have a open mind, and at least try.

Let's put an end to the useless trivia argument...
I vote with both hands to always make the most of the possible.
And this is possible in this case. That's all...)
1.jpg 2.jpg

Let's put an end to the useless trivia argument...
I vote with both hands to always make the most of the possible.
And this is possible in this case. That's all...)
View attachment 54567 View attachment 54568
Like I said before, it needs a firmware update.

The first two of your framegrabs are an early firmware, and the second two are not the most recent, plus they are affected by the sunstrip causing the blue tint.

I am happy with the gamma and contrast on the firmware I have, especially since there is quite a lot of detail in the darker areas, they are not all noise like many cameras, turn the gamma up in your editor to check.

Also not much motion blur on a 70mph train, although it is not as good as the B2K:

y4mzn0UVJzQ7qaigiaJKqL8hNmkAWL7HkPT_Wa78XEsdX0bKr8khXkmjNKzUk-Yz2fuZYgC8B1ikf6-iKvOpSHiB1ZsYoUSXLkDrrO1jiw-le7bjpdkO9jccfJKqsukPw6LczOSbyeTjphAtH1XOLnCOuUC_tRmqQYSa2bIUprfu3A

Reactions: Mtz
Back