BlueSkySea B4K UHD Dash Cam Youtube ad

You mean there is someone who actually watches the ads on YouTube? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously that's a nice catch (y) They have been busy with some new cams and this is one.

Phil

You mean there is someone who actually watches the ads on YouTube? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously that's a nice catch (y) They have been busy with some new cams and this is one.

Phil
That was your "bus" I saw in the advert, do you have a B4K?

Some of the footage do indeed look like the "sawmobile" :)
A little delayed i have just given my B2W footage of that crash right in front of me to blueskysea, so that will probably also show up somewhere.

Not me, and not yet, but never discount the possibilities ;)

I've been looking for it, but there's a pic of "The Who" in front of a van exactly like mine online somewhere :love: It would make for a good "story to tell" to have that pic and claim mine is that van :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Well I'll be hornswaggled- I had to look at it full-screen but yeah, the sights and signs are right up the road and indeed the fenders you see are my old bus :cool: But this is W4K footage, not B4K footage.

Phil

Wonder if they will ever do a duo? Im looking at the Vifo A129 Plus Duo.

Wonder if they will ever do a duo? Im looking at the Vifo A129 Plus Duo.
Apparently the B4K has an optional 1080p rear camera

Yep, your right, I just found it here.

Where do I find optional accessories? There is none on blueskyseas website.

We offer two versions for its rear camera. One cube-shape Version A and one Tube-shape Version B:

I think i would have to go with B as the A version dont look to have mush adjustment up and down, and my rear window are vertical.
Could also be the picture of the A camera are just cheating my eyes.

Nice to have a choice (y)

Phil

O yeah.
Giving people choices are empowering them, a misunderstood concept here where empowering people are a no - no

Today farmers "marched" on the 2 largest towns here, to protest the constitution breaking, lying, no good politicians,,,,,, it was a marvelous sight to behold.

traktore.jpg

I hope this will be repeated soon, there is room for a little red car in there i think.

So these cams are on Ebay but I guess there will not be a duo package.

So these cams are on Ebay but I guess there will not be a duo package.
I have inquired about this but have not received an answer yet. The cam can support the second channel but they might prefer not marketing it that way. Could be a number of reasons for that and I won't speculate as to why. Still awaiting my test cam here ;)

Phil

I am not going digging for the cameras and cables to make it a 2 channel. There is NO accessories listed anywhere that I can find to add to any of their products.

I did a proof-read of the ad for them yesterday but it hasn't been updated so the listing might be changing shortly. Stay tuned ;)

Phil

Back