Blueskysea dv988 pro camera error

It happens if you power it on with your phone USB wall charger; You can hardwire it with your motorcycle battery, to see if it is the same problem!

Hello, I just bought a new DV988 PRO from amazon.de. When I powered it I see exactly the same error message, "camera error" followed by power off. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
The same for me .It only worked for 2 hours. The same error code. Unfortunately I was not able to fix it. And to send it back for warranty ... the transport costs are too high for me.

unfortunately nothing changes by changing the power source (it should work from the bike, from cell adapter and from power bank).
the error message remains, removing the long power cable no longer turns off.

it seems to work, it logs everything, that annoying error message remains at the beginning.
I try to contact the email address directly for technical support.
thank you

The same for me .It only worked for 2 hours. The same error code. Unfortunately I was not able to fix it. And to send it back for warranty ... the transport costs are too high for me.
without long power cable, connected to the cell adapter it works well for more than 2 hours. including the wifi part, with roadCam (android). I tested with a 16G microSD, SanDisk

(it should work from the bike, from cell adapter and from power bank).
As I said, the cell adapter or powerbank cannot offer 5V 2A output to this DVR unit, so it shuts down automatically after reboot!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaioRider DV988 3
O DV988 3
Hawk5 DV988 9
Hawk5 DV988 7
Hawk5 DV988 4
Back