Blueskysea installed. 2 questions.

RC TAYLOR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blueskysea
Love it so far, coming from the Mini series which were very unreliable. Love the app, didn't think I would. I like how I can leave wifi off, but if you want to check the camera, simply press and hold the button for 3 seconds and it's on. Then when you restart your car, it defaults back to the off setting. Also love the size, it fits perfectly under my rear view mirror and is practically invisible now that it's hard wired.

1st question: Where are you buying the hardwire kits for this camera? I ended up finding an old 12v to 5v converter cable with the right angle connection I got with a previous mini 803, which I love for this camera. I'm thinking of getting a second camera, but want to buy a cable from a reputable site (or know for sure what I'm getting on amazon). I don't like that the camera did not include this cable. Yes, I know most people will use the 12v lighter cable that came with it... but I like the clean look of an install.

2nd question: Is anyone using a polarizing filter 24/7 on the camera, and if so, where did you purchase? I'm getting significant glare and reflections off the dash on the windshield which the camera is picking up. This only happens when I'm driving directly toward the sun and the sun is low enough in the sky to be shining directly into the camera.

Thanks-

1st question: Where are you buying the hardwire kits for this camera?
You can buy this mini0906 hardwire for B1W
2nd question: Is anyone using a polarizing filter 24/7 on the camera, and if so, where did you purchase?
Its CPL is not available now,and will be available about June.

Awesome, thanks. No link, but I will search it on amazon. And I'll be on the lookout for the CPL.

Back