Blueskysea Q1

GPSMapper

App Developer
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR650S-2CH / Viofo A119 V3
Hi Folks, while I was looking for a dashcam for my rear window I first came across Blueskysea B1W - positive reviews, capacitor, great price...
The only downside was - it lacks GPS. Not very critical (as I still have blackvue 650S at the front), but still...

So have searched for other products which were released recently and came across Blueskysea Q1 dashcam.
Good design, compact, supports GPS, reasonable cost (but not capacitor).
But when I have tried to find some real reviews/recording samples - I have almost failed :)

I was unable to identify the manufacturer. Apparently, this dashcam is being produced as OEM and is being sold under different brands.
I have found it under several names:
Blueskysea Q1
Relaxgo Mini (Q1)
Oasser U2 (no GPS) (sold exclusively on Amazon worldwide, you can find even several video samples on youtube)
Noname

Also specs/design wise it is very close to Navitel R1000 dashcam (produced by Shenzhen Roverstar Technology Co., Ltd)

While Q1 was missing on Blueskysea website, I have contacted them with a question. Vicky has confirmed that they are selling this product and that this is a re-branded OEM camera (manufacturer was not shared).
While the reviews for Relaxgo (highest sales rate on Aliexpress) were a bit mixed up, I have decided to go with B1W instead :)

Question - does anyone had any experience with one of these/similar models?

it's Mstar chipset so it's really entry level product, the B1W is perhaps a better choice anyway

yep, and after checking the video review on Youtube I have realized that it will likely not fit on the back of most vans due to the fact that mount has limited adjustment in the vertical angle. So B1W seems to be the right choice for the back.

p.s.
couple of sample videos from Oasser U2 build (same HW specs/design and, probably, manufacturer)

Hi Folks, while I was looking for a dashcam for my rear window I first came across Blueskysea B1W - positive reviews, capacitor, great price...
The only downside was - it lacks GPS. Not very critical (as I still have blackvue 650S at the front), but still...

So have searched for other products which were released recently and came across Blueskysea Q1 dashcam.
Good design, compact, supports GPS, reasonable cost (but not capacitor).
But when I have tried to find some real reviews/recording samples - I have almost failed :)

I was unable to identify the manufacturer. Apparently, this dashcam is being produced as OEM and is being sold under different brands.
I have found it under several names:
Blueskysea Q1
Relaxgo Mini (Q1)
Oasser U2 (no GPS) (sold exclusively on Amazon worldwide, you can find even several video samples on youtube)
Noname

Also specs/design wise it is very close to Navitel R1000 dashcam (produced by Shenzhen Roverstar Technology Co., Ltd)

While Q1 was missing on Blueskysea website, I have contacted them with a question. Vicky has confirmed that they are selling this product and that this is a re-branded OEM camera (manufacturer was not shared).
While the reviews for Relaxgo (highest sales rate on Aliexpress) were a bit mixed up, I have decided to go with B1W instead :)

Question - does anyone had any experience with one of these/similar models?

I've also seen it branded as HQBKing.

The feedback for the HQBKing on Amazon Uk, Germany and USA is that it can get very, very hot, and then it goes erratically wrong, then it just kills itself stone dead. One guy had his for 2 days. Others a matter of weeks.

The Li-on battery won't help it stay cool, and it's a tiny device.

A shame

This one is very similar...... but has gps and dash button.....

postscript: it seems that they were lying about the GPS...... Caveat Emptor!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-161308.png
    Screenshot_20181105-161308.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back