Bluetooth button causes deleted recordings

UnnDunn

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Pro Duo
I bought the Bluetooth button for my Viofo A129 Pro Duo. I’ve pressed it two times. Both times, it took a picture, made the camera shutter noise and showed the exclamation point icon on the screen. But when browsing on my computer later, only the picture and the rear camera clip were saved to the RO folder. The front camera clip was not saved, and it was deleted from the main movie folder as well.

I’m running firmware v1.1. Is this a known issue?

Does it delete every front footage or is it random? (i assume you used it more than two times since the first post) I use the bluetooth button for a while and i think i have all events saved no issues (i have to pay more attention next time).

But the truth is i skipped the v1.1 straight from v1.0(924) to 1.2T2(1029).

Does it delete every front footage or is it random? (i assume you used it more than two times since the first post) I use the bluetooth button for a while and i think i have all events saved no issues (i have to pay more attention next time).

I ordered the bluetooth remote and I haven’t heard of any complaints from others using it. So let me know if you notice any issues

I am also running FW 1.2T2 from Oct. 29 and am not having this issue, though I only just got the bluetooth button a couple of days ago. I have used it 3 times so far and each time it saved the front and rear video files to the RO folder.

I've only used it twice. Both times it deleted the front clip.

Back