Bluetooth

Leanne

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My dash cam has disconnected from Bluetooth on my phone its connected but not on dashcam we done a master reset and still only connected on phone and not camera the app also won't connect to dashcam any help please

Hello Leanne, welcome to the forum.

You need to tell what camera you have ( brand / model ) that give people a bigger change to help.
Are you sure it is bluetooth ? most cameras connect to phones with wifi.

Its a nextbase 522gw and yes as it paired on my phone but not sure how to do WiFi im using a s10 note plus its been OK for a year

Might be some help HERE
There may be other threads on this too but you have to dig them up for yourself- sadly the site search engine has never worked well here :(

Phil

On a android ( not being a wifi fan / not having nextbase experience ) i would try to start all over, or at least delete the camera wifi that are stored in the phone, you will then of course have to detect the camera wifi again and add the password.

If you have changed the password when it worked, and say the camera have gotten a updated firmware it will have reverted to the default password for the wifi, and then if you have changed to a personalized password you are now using the wrong password to connect the wifi.

I am taggin in @DashCamMan so he can move this to the appropriate nextbase sub forum ( 522gw ) , where there is a bigger chance nextbase owners will see it and help you

522gw sub forum here. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/522gw.302/

I think on a android phone you go in under the wifi, then advanced option or something like that to be able to see all stored wifi points, then you can find the wifi for the camera and delete it.
Not big on wifi myself, but its probably something like that.

you can also try and search on youtube for how to delete a wifi AP on ( your phone model or maybe android version )
There are many visual guides on youtube for god know what, and some times it is more easy for people to see what to do VS some old guy from Denmark who only have English as a second language.

Hi thanks for your reply there is nothing on there for WiFi its all Bluetooth as far as I'm aware

Hi

My dash cam has disconnected from Bluetooth on my phone
its connected but not on dashcam we done a master reset and still only connected on phone and not camera the app also won't connect to dashcam any help please
I thought you were seeking Bluetooth answers based on your OP.

Anyway the 522GW forum has that covered too so whichever you need help with the answers are probably readily found there ;) 522GW Forum link

Phil

I am but everyone assumed its wifi for some reason

Back