Blurry Video from Nextbase 412GW

garmcqui

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've had my 412GW since November, but I rarely ever view footage on the PC. Today I did, and was disappointed.

See the video at the following link:
(hope uploading to YouTube doesn't make it even worse!), and see some footage from the same road from my other dashcam, a SpyTec G1W here
(or see the following dropbox folder for the unedited videos https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uvncje8i88i6ss6/AACHKV7Nn-owvY5E7Kle_n7ma?dl=0 )

In comparison to the G1W, the footage really isn't good. I've tried it on 1440p, 1080p etc. Tried cleaning the lens and the windscreen, and tried angling the camera so there is more bonnet/less sky and less bonnet/more sky.

Any advice appreciated.

Gareth

Thanks for replying. How do I fix it being out of focus? It hasn’t ever been dropped or anything, hasn’t really been off the windscreen

If it is out of focus that's a warranty issue, as I said though, can't be sure of that based on YouTube footage

Yeah focus do seem mighty on the short side, not even with a plate right in front of the bumper is it clear, but air vent look in focus.

I have put the original video in the Dropbox folder, if that is any clearer than YouTube?

Back