BMW driver living up to the stereotype of being a moron

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
Never understood the need to speed in built up areas. As well as the danger posed to pedestrians and other road users, it often doesn't get you very far.

Yes people like that you don't even want to waste too many words on :)

It's about time Manchester got Operation Snap so that you could give him a few points on his license and quite likely remove him from the road!

I see Herefordshire got it last week: https://www.westmercia.police.uk/ar...--Report-poor-driving-and-dangerous-behaviour

Greater Manchester Police have been running Operation Considerate for a while now. They've recently streamlined the reporting process with a link on the GMP website for reporting alleged offences.

Between you and me, this driver was reported. The clip is a couple of months old. The police ask for footage not to be uploaded whilst they investigate. I'm assuming sufficient time has passed for me to share the clip now.

BMW = right of way. Don't forget it.

BMW = right of way. Don't forget it.

when I was in Russia I think it stood for Bet Mine Wins, every BMW that I saw was weaving in and out of traffic being driven by lunatics, my driver at the time explained it as 'new money'

Um, was that car in Auto Bavarian Snob Drive mode? Because I have seen plenty of Toyota's and Chevy's driving the same way! Perhaps it is not the car? Um....

That being said, I hope there was no actually emergency going on that required that person to be driving like a nut bag. LOL.

Nice video. But I noticed you had the speed of your car display turned off. It goes to 0 mph as you stop but does not show your speed. Interesting....

Mike

...But I noticed you had the speed of your car display turned off. It goes to 0 mph as you stop but does not show your speed. Interesting....

Mike
Most likely because the GPS hadn't established a 'fix' yet and did so just as he was coming to a stop.

Most likely because the GPS hadn't established a 'fix' yet and did so just as he was coming to a stop.
Spot on. Sometimes I get a fix within 30 seconds from when the camera starts. Other times it can take a couple of minutes or so.

Back