BMW on fire

Maybe,he didnt saw the flames at all.:p

Probably a burst fuel hose. Most of the damage will be from the over-use of the fire extinguisher powder. At least they saved the car.

Probably a burst fuel hose. Most of the damage will be from the over-use of the fire extinguisher powder. At least they saved the car.
I dont agree,the flame is all under the hood/bonnet,wires,cables,electric installation,all plastic and rubber parts,might be damaged more or less.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Damage could easily be expensive if wiring burned. The way cars are made a lot of the wiring goes in before anything else so there is a lot in the way if repairs are needed. They expect many other things to occasionally need replacing, but not the wiring, which is why it's done this way ;) There has been a rash of certain newer BMW's mysteriously burning up, usually when parked. BMW denies that there is a problem of course :( Not sure if this one is related. Wish my 'Barbecued Buick' could have been as easily extinguished. I still miss the great little G1W-C I forgot to grab as I bailed out :eek:

Phil

good chance the problem will be traced back to the indicator wiring, don't believe that's ever been tested on a BMW before :p

Therefore, I will refrain from shouting "C'mon use your signals for once, it won't killl you" at drivers of this particular make.

So I guess the B in BMW stands for "Barbecue". What does M and W stand for?

My guess is since both male and female tend to drive these things - Barbecued Men and Women.

Last edited:
Bayerischer Motor Werke, or in english Bavarian Motor Plant.

So in the Queens language its BMP :p

Back