BMW X5 in a hurry

sone983

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Yi dashcam,VIOFO WR 1
I was driving 60km/h on a part of the road where speed limit is 50km/h,and this BMW SUV overtakes me across solid line and doing that passes so close near me and not to mention his speeding.

Evil Knievel ...

I honestly believe that every X5 I've ever encountered has been driven in that manner. Every ... single ... one.
It's the BMW that makes other BMW drivers look like angels.

Why single out the BMW driver? The Golf driver overtook at about the same speed and just as close as the BMW admittedly on a broken white line but only just made it.
@sone983: what's the speed limit on that road and what speed were you travelling at?

Why single out the BMW driver? The Golf driver overtook at about the same speed and just as close as the BMW admittedly on a broken white line but only just made it.
@sone983: what's the speed limit on that road and what speed were you travelling at?
Golf driver overtook me properly abd obeying law and rules at little higher speed than I were driving.
Speed limit on that part of the road,as you can see on video,is 50km/h and was driving nearly 60km/h in that part of the road.

Also Golf driver couldnt do overtaking sooner because of oncoming car and he cut in front of me a little because of end of broken white line.
BMW had no reason to hurrt and pass by me so close.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Back