Boat goes for a jog/cammer ASSumes Merc with signals will turn/Nissan driver steals from road crew

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Boat gets the human rickshaw treatment

Merc turns off left signals before approaching a turn, driver assumes he is going to turn anyway

Nissan stops and helps themselves to a stopped road crew truck

I know exactly where the last video with the stolen chainsaw is located. Hayward, California and its around my hood. I had tools stolen from my parked truck. Know others that had their tools stolen from the lawn or their vans while parked at client locations and working nearby. There are crews of people who drives around like this and steals tools during the day from workers.

Maybe some one should pull a porch pirate move on those guys.

Personally i would put a CO2 powered ( 12 Gram canister ) dispenser of something, maybe fecal matter dissolved in a fluid.
So timer run out CO2 vent into canister with nasty, nasty forced out of canister by pressure rise and into car of perp.

Old chain saw have CO2 in Cylinder, nasty in crankcase, or something like that.

Also cam car should have passed thief car on the left and then pulled in front to block.

With @flank saying this kind of theft is rampant thefts in the area, I think patio pirate maneuvers are warranted. Hope they look at license plate and can get the owner. Oops, no rear plate. Apparently this type of saw (demo saw or rescuer) saw can cost 1500 to $4000 CDN.

It is the blatant disrespect that bother me the most, this casual approach just infuriate me, thieves and other nasties should be forced to only operate after dusk.
Something like this just scream in my face,,,,, YOU HAVE LOST.

With @flank saying this kind of theft is rampant thefts in the area, I think patio pirate maneuvers are warranted. Hope they look at license plate and can get the owner. Oops, no rear plate. Apparently this type of saw (demo saw or rescuer) saw can cost 1500 to $4000 CDN.

These guys were already prepared with the paper dealer license plates to hide. Not legal to use anymore as of this year. Before, if you purchased a new car or used car without plates, you would wait weeks for the tags to get mailed to you. You were free to drive around with no tags. Criminals would always roll around with no plates.

Ontario has "Dealer plates", which are a different color from regular plates.
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/vehicles/dealer.shtml https://www.ucda.org/DealerInfo/DealerPlateFAQ.aspx . If a crime were to occur with these plates, it would be traced to the dealerships lot.

It is the blatant disrespect that bother me the most, this casual approach just infuriate me, thieves and other nasties should be forced to only operate after dusk.
Something like this just scream in my face,,,,, YOU HAVE LOST.

There appears to be an increasing disregard for laws and peoples properties. However, with camera's everywhere, someone will be able to recognized these nasties. In Toronto there was a incident earlier this year where a bimbo showed some disregard for peoples lives and started throwing chairs out off a balcony from a high rise.

So after an outcry over the video, in a course of just a few days she was found and charged. I can only hope someone will recognize the person in the Nissan. Who knows, maybe after they can go this persons garage or storage locker, they will find @flank 's tools

OMG that bimbo gotten a dose too many of peroxide :rolleyes: glad you guys pounced on her, cuz stupid at that level need to be taken care off immediately.
IMO that stunt are like playing russian roulette, but with the life of other people, far from mischief in my book, even if no one was killed / injured in this case.

Looks like one of Pelosi's Angels (TM). I'm so glad I live in the boonies.

Looks like one of Pelosi's Angels (TM). I'm so glad I live in the boonies.

Well, I'm moving out to the boonies myself in a few months. Getting the heck out of California. Got an 80 acre farm/ranch waiting for me in the south.

Rural living can be lots better with the right people around, but in some places marijuana grow operations and meth labs are clandestinely set up on people's properties, and those can be complete with armed guards and/or booby traps :eek: Deeper in the hills around here people don't call 911 when they find a thief and the neighbors will help you dispose of the corpse, so it's better than in the cities :cool: But now we're getting peacenik yuppies in the nearer hills and the thieves are beginning to follow them knowing it's an easy target with lots of expensive stuff to steal :( Hillbilly law is natural law where serious mistakes in judgement carry serious and rapid results, and that's how it should be.

Phil

No grow operations where I'll be. Everyone pretty much knows everyone in the town.

I've been a suburb person all my life :LOL: City/suburb people, we're expose to different criminal elements. We might be more on guard. Non city folks on vacations here in San Francisco are always easy pickings for the city lowlifes.

I sure do prefer the walls around me don't have other people on the other side, but in general i don't like having people too close.

Like my friend if i should inherit a little money i would sink it all into a little house out in the country, but like my friend i would also have to put down a substantial down payment or pay cash, cuz since the finance crisis banks are not allowed to mortgage a house as much, not least if its a house "out there"
Saw a TV segment yesterday with a guy that wanted to build his dream house near the town he grew up, but he couldn't do that, but building another place where the lot was more expensive he could do.
So here right now it is very much location . location . location,,,, and where mist people don't want to be, thats where i would like to be.

Only annoying large town we have here are out capitol, and 10 wild horses could not drag me over there.

Influencer, my dream career, now if i could just influence people to sit on their ass and do next to nothing,,,,,,,, Kaching

In a more recent video, instagram chair girl chants about Coke. Yeah, it seems she is hanging out with the right crowd.

She's keeping her lawyer busy

She for sure have had her lips pumped, or some guy or girl smacked her on the mouth.
Sadly for her intelligence don't come in a syringe, and needles don't come so thick they could penetrate her thick skull :p

Back