Boblov X6 - An Amazing 4K Action Camera

Paffman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius 2, Boblov X6
Love Sport, Love Boblov

The Boblov X6 is a 4K, 170° Wide angle lens Sport Action Camera. I needed another Action Cam to join my Mobius 2 which is also an amazing Action Cam. The Boblov X6 is a giant step up from the Mobius 2 as you can view your pictures and footage via 2in colour rear screen and via WiFi on your mobile via the EZiCan app. The front 0.95in colour screen shows a battery status icon, WiFi icon and the video/photo resolution.

I can tell you is that the Boblov X6 Action Camera is a heads above other Action Cams in its class and for the money you get an amazing number of features.

Everything came in a handy hard-backed case, the number of mounts that come with it should cover any mounting solutions that you come across. The operation is straight forward and you just need the manual as a prompt if required. With two batteries included you should be able to film most sports and with a waterproof case that is good for 30m you are good to go. It takes either a 16GB or 32GB microHD card minimum class 10.

There is also a remote which you can wear to start/stop the recording and take photos, which is a real bonus for me as I use the Boblov X6 as a hat cam for metal detecting.

In conclusion the Boblov X6 is heads above the others in its class and for the money I think it is the best action camera you can buy for this price, buy one, you won't be disappointed.

I have an unboxing video on my Youtube channel - Suffolk Sifter - Detectorist

Admins - Not sure if an external link is allowed, please delete if not allowed.

Attachments

• Review3.jpg
    Review3.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Review2.jpg
    Review2.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Review4.jpg
    Review4.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Boblov Connectors.jpg
    Boblov Connectors.jpg