Boot time

mat06

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hello.
What is the boot time in your A119 V3? Mine is connected via HK3 and it takes about 15 seconds to boot and start recording, even though the red LED on REC button appears after 3 seconds. I think it's too long.

I've got mine set with a 5 second boot delay.

Even so, by the time I've powered up, fastened seat belt, etc, it's up and running and then takes about a minute to get and display the GPS location.

By the time I'm pulling out of the driveway it's usually got a lock.

My A119 V3 starts recording 18 seconds after ignition on.

In Settings, I've selected 5 second boot delay.

The REC button turns red, right after I switch ignition on (power via USB adapter).

I think it's too long.
It can be assumed that the time is needed to charge the ionistors, after charging the ionistors, the firmware is loaded.
The registrar without activation of the "switch-on delay" function from the standard charge is loaded for 10 seconds.
By activating the function: "switch-on delay" 5 sec, we get 10 sec + 5 sec = 15 sec for loading the VR.
By acvattiing the function: "power-on delay" 10 sec, we get 10 sec + 10 sec = 20 sec for loading

Hello.
What is the boot time in your A119 V3? Mine is connected via HK3 and it takes about 15 seconds to boot and start recording, even though the red LED on REC button appears after 3 seconds. I think it's too long.
Actually I was looking into this today, on firmware 2.4 it records after 11.5 seconds approx. On 2.6 it records after about 15 seconds.

I wonder which firmware is the fastest to boot and record from the entire history.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U A119 V3 7
Back