Bought from Gearbest, a week later it hasn't even shipped.

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I bought my dad a G1WH for Christmas, a week ago and for fast shipping so it would get here and
I just checked the order on their website and it still shows as processing but they've taken the money from my bank.

I've already emailed them, is this normal? I thought they were recommended on here.
I paid $42, Opted out of the free shipping and paid another $10 to get it quick... No luck so far.

Also, My current G1WH that I got from BangGood has a firmware version of

15444360613_6be8439e61_c.jpg

Its Video Quality, and Mic Quality isn't as nice as my wifes and I bought them at the same time, from the same place. (banggood), I know its a real g1wh but I guess it's an old firmware?

Fast shipping from China to NY is around 15+ days, normal free is 30+ days. PM @GearBest here on the forum also, and I'm sure you will here back by Monday. Also they will give you tracking number, don't panic if it doesn't show on the shippers site for a few days. I received two packages from PostNL and it didn't update until it arrived in their Netherlands hub. This has nothing to do with GearBest, it's the shippers policy.

Looking on the DCT page for the G1W shows that firmware is the latest. Does anyone have a newer version?

It says

"Dispatch:Ships within 3-5 business days FREE SHIPPING"

So, Even if I didn't pay for the fast shipping and stayed with free, it should have already shipped. It's been 5 business days.

Since I payed for expedited, it should be faster...

• Available Shipping Methods
  • Estimated Shipping Time
  • Shipping Cost (weight:0.333 kg)
  • Flat Rate Shipping
  • 7 - 25 business days
  • $0.00 (18% OFF)
  • Standard Shipping
  • 6 - 8 business days
  • $10.77 (26% OFF)
  • Expedited Shipping
  • 4 - 7 business days
  • $8.92 (35% OFF)

So it ships within 5 business days with flat rate shipping, meaning arrival for the free is 7-25... Since I paid expedited I Should HAVE it in 6-8....

I'll just wait for an email from them.

Their refunding my order and I'm going to give Amazon a shot.... I have the Prime account so anything I order will be here Monday.
Here is the one I'm looking at, I figure I can return it and I know they will back a return so Its worth trying since the other one from gearbest wouldn't have been here
until Jan. Worst case is I pay a extra $10 on amazon, and if I find it's a knock off I'll return it.

My only concern is that it says its a G1W-B....
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00OQSXWUM

Here is the one I'm looking at, I figure I can return it and I know they will back a return so Its worth trying since the other one from gearbest wouldn't have been here
until Jan. Worst case is I pay a extra $10 on amazon, and if I find it's a knock off I'll return it.

I have 2 G1W-H from Black Box and they are both legitimate. Have been working fine for the last 3 months. For me paying the extra couple of dollars buying through Amazon is worth the peace of mind.

I just telling you the average
Their refunding my order and I'm going to give Amazon a shot.... I have the Prime account so anything I order will be here Monday.

May I suggest you buy from SpyTec. They are located in NY and have a good price and a good repuation here. If anything goes wrong you won't have to wait for Chinese shipping. I know they also sell on EBay and Amazon

GearBest is good yet dealing with China requires patience when it comes to shipping.

I just telling you the average

May I suggest you buy from SpyTec. They are located in NY and have a good price and a good repuation here. If anything goes wrong you won't have to wait for Chinese shipping. I know they also sell on EBay and Amazon

GearBest is good yet dealing with China requires patience when it comes to shipping.
Agree,buying from local dealers get faster delivery and return service.

So I bought my dad a G1WH for Christmas, a week ago and for fast shipping so it would get here and
I just checked the order on their website and it still shows as processing but they've taken the money from my bank.

I've already emailed them, is this normal? I thought they were recommended on here.
I paid $42, Opted out of the free shipping and paid another $10 to get it quick... No luck so far.

Its Video Quality, and Mic Quality isn't as nice as my wifes and I bought them at the same time, from the same place. (banggood), I know its a real g1wh but I guess it's an old firmware?
Firefighter3244 I just received A G1W-C from Gearbest ordered on Nov 21 and received on Dec 20 I did not pay for extra for shipping .

Dear Firefighter3244,

Thank you very much for placing your order. We apologize for not shipping out the order to you yet. Could you please tell me your order number? I will try my best to solve this problem for you ASAP.

We would like to thank you very much for your understanding and kind support. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Sunny

Last edited by a moderator:

They have a mixture of shipping from China and container shipping to satellite locations and shipping local from there. I am currently on day 6 of the 3-5 day shipping promise. So, yes, Sometimes they take longer than promised,but on a good note, they do eventually ship.

I have the same problem now. It has been eleven days for me, but no luck. Did ur package ever come. I tried contacting them, but no reply

I have the same problem now. It has been eleven days for me, but no luck. Did ur package ever come. I tried contacting them, but no reply

Hi,

I am so sorry to hear about that. Can u tell me what happen?

Could u offer your order number?

I will update to our customer service.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards.

I have purchased a few things from gear best and i order it with Expedited Shipping and it been 7 days now and it still been saying processing and it taken the money from my bank , please help.

I have purchased a few things from gear best and i order it with Expedited Shipping and it been 7 days now and it still been saying processing and it taken the money from my bank , please help.

Sure. Can u offer your order number?

I think there will some products are out of stock.

I will check for u.

Best regards.

Sure. Can u offer your order number?

I think there will some products are out of stock.

I will check for u.

Best regards.

Order No.:W1512080618558383

I ordered a cube I7 stylus tablet and its accessoies the 10th of december and it still hasn't shipped out yet. I filled 2 tickets on their support center (the first more than a week ago) but none of them was answered. It has been 13 days now, and my order is still showing "processing". I'm losing patience. I hope GearBest will help me here. My order number : W1512091148503912.

I ordered a cube I7 stylus tablet and its accessoies the 10th of december and it still hasn't shipped out yet. I filled 2 tickets on their support center (the first more than a week ago) but none of them was answered. It has been 13 days now, and my order is still showing "processing". I'm losing patience. I hope GearBest will help me here. My order number : W1512091148503912.

Hi @Cryos

Thanks for your support.

I just checked and found that Cube i7 Stylus Windows 10 Tablet PC is unavailable.

I think it will available in this week.

So so sorry for that.

Wish u a Merry Christmas.

Back