Bought from Gearbest, a week later it hasn't even shipped.

Looks like website needs update to show oos depending upon orders vs stock in hand similar to flash sales that automatically drops available counts and becomes unavailable when they run out.

It's not good to take orders without having them, specially for expedited shipping unless it clearly says pre-order.

Looks like website needs update to show oos depending upon orders vs stock in hand similar to flash sales that automatically drops available counts and becomes unavailable when they run out.

not their business model it seems

Hi @Cryos

Thanks for your support.

I just checked and found that Cube i7 Stylus Windows 10 Tablet PC is unavailable.

I think it will available in this week.

So so sorry for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

Wish u a Merry Christmas.

I hope it will.. thank you for the answer anyway
And indeed, people must be warn when a product is out of stock. Nothing on gearbest was saying that this product was unavailable...

It's not good to take orders without having them, specially for expedited shipping unless it clearly says pre-order.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will take it our superior.

:)If u have any questions, pls feel free to contact us.

I hope it will.. thank you for the answer anyway
And indeed, people must be warn when a product is out of stock. Nothing on gearbest was saying that this product was unavailable...

SO sorry to inconvenient u.

As it is out sale and out of our control. And our suppliers promised us to supply products as soon as possible.

It will take some time to finish this processing.

Thanks for your all support.

Wish u a Merry Christmas Eve.

I'm not sure people really are understanding when you sell things you don't have stock of

Yes. But we are trying to get in stock. :)

We have to test each product before ship it out

Yes. But we are trying to get in stock. :)

We have to test each product before ship it out

in western markets online sellers basically only sell what they have in stock that is ready to go, you'll annoy a lot of customers selling things you don't have stock of, postage is already slow enough without the added delay of waiting for you to order in what you've sold

in western markets online sellers basically only sell what they have in stock that is ready to go, you'll annoy a lot of customers selling things you don't have stock of, postage is already slow enough without the added delay of waiting for you to order in what you've sold

Thanks for your feedback. I will show it to my superior.:)

Generally, but not always. I recently had to wait a couple of weeks for an item from Fry's, but they were upfront about the stock delays and I wasn't in a hurry. Other US retailers also frequently allow web orders on products that are out of stock due to typical inventory system lag, but they are much quicker than GB to cancel the order or notify the buyer of delays. I'm never in a hurry when ordering from GB, but they should be more truthful about the "processing" time between ordering and actually shipping. In markets where the consumer often sees shipping notices anywhere from 4 to 36 hours or less, they can become rather unsettled when they see an order unshipped for a week or more. Also, functional tracking numbers go a long way towards calming the buyer. At least at that point, they know it's moving and most will understand that GB can't make the ships sail any faster.

KuoH

in western markets online sellers basically only sell what they have in stock that is ready to go, you'll annoy a lot of customers selling things you don't have stock of...

Did you have nay luck with getting your order shipped? I bought some items and its now been more days then the specified on GB,Ialready payed for it. Maybe I should have order from another online store -_-

Did you have nay luck with getting your order shipped? I bought some items and its now been more days then the specified on GB,Ialready payed for it. Maybe I should have order from another online store -_-

How about your order number?

I will check for u.

People continuously feeding this thread it's starting to making it look weird. Everytime I look at the title and then at the date when it was originally posted I always read this:

Bought from Gearbest, two years later it hasn't even shipped.

:D:D

Module 79L this thread helped me as you have no idea, thanks DCT forums.

I received my package from Gearbest 5 days after reaching out to them through this forum, just in case you come here just i did, looking for info on my order status.

Thanks for the support #GearBest

Module 79L this thread helped me as you have no idea, thanks DCT forums.

I received my package from Gearbest 5 days after reaching out to them through this forum, just in case you come here just i did, looking for info on my order status.

Thanks for the support #GearBest
Bought a XK X250 Quadcopter yesterday for $68.99 but it still says order processing

By reading the customer reviews I am worried when it will be shipped out

My order number is W1601280446428160

Please support of GearBest help me to resolve this issue using my order number that I provided

Below is given the following screenshot of my order status

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
@GearBest
I placed an order saturday 13th of february, and the order is still processing, and no answer to my tickets
the thing is that i selected EU warehouse shipping, and i live in the uk...shipping time estimate was 1-2 days
the order hasn't been shipped yet, and on the 25th of february i will leave uk for a long time, and i need to receive the order by then!
at the moment of purchase the item was in stock in all warehouses

order number: W1602131128375451

please help me

i have ordered from gearbest and despite 4-5 days it still shows me dispatched ..I mean some more details sbould have been givwn ..they have taken the money but do not respond

Was a holiday when you ordered, they are only just back to work now, some extra delay at this time of year is normal unfortunately

Back