Bracket Mount for dashboard mini camera #16 #18 Mobius Innovv Dimika etc.

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Found from my drawer nearly nearly 2 years old DIY bracket / mount solution I have been using back then for #16 / #18 keychain cameras I have been using in many models ( narrow and later on wide angle lens models ).
This may be used on these days on Mobius, Innovv, Dimika etc. type action cameras.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 10
Niko I like your design, very simple and easy to remove. I note that the camera has a wide angle lens fitted, I would expect that you would see a lot of the instrument binnacle in the camera's view. Was this a problem?

Niko I like your design, very simple and easy to remove. I note that the camera has a wide angle lens fitted, I would expect that you would see a lot of the instrument binnacle in the camera's view. Was this a problem?

That #18 series wide angle lens was not that wide as "they" use now ( likes of Mobius B-lens ). Yes, it was filming slightly more right pillar as I mentioned in video, and yes, - about 1/4 of bottom instrumental binnacle, but overall I was happy with result for 35-40 usd at that time was bargain for tiny 720p model.

Back