Bracket / Mount for Panorama II to mount close to windscreen

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
If you want to mount Panorama II as close to windscreen as possible, then this bracket / mount solution can help you.
It is my quick ( 20-30 min ) DIY sample I did "on-the-go", so called prototype to see how it comes out.
For more discrete install I would paint it black and of course would spend much more time for my next "retail-look" finish of the same bracket. This time temporary used black electrical tape to give it more discrete look when installed.
To make this mount I was using electrical cable plastic skirting boards for this quick project.
This mount will replace stock bracket that supplied with Panorama II and it can be mounted same way with 3M double sided tape.
Also it can be mounted using 3M dual-lock for quick attach-detach.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

have you tried it with the polarising filter on?

I'm interested in seeing how close to the screen it can get with & without a filter on.

thanks

david

have you tried it with the polarising filter on?

I'm interested in seeing how close to the screen it can get with & without a filter on.

thanks

david

With my diy cpl im I could almost mount, just needed to set up bracket 3-4mm higher. With Panorama S I used same bracket and worked fine without any modifications.
But it all depends on your car widshield angle.

Back