Bricked B1W

Hmm like repeatedly click it? When do I stop repeatedly clicking? I tried that a couple times, but mostly I tried pressing and holding since that is what I thought he meant.

I have tried to use the fix from #43 several times but still no luck. The tool still just says “dev 1: waiting device...” and doesn’t run anything. I don’t even get a “device not recognized” message and I also don’t get any message from the computer in the bottom right corner.
I don’t read Russian so Leonauto can you walk me through the driver verification fix in English? I think the issue is that the computer doesn’t recognize the cam when it is plugged in. Either that or it is so thoroughly bricked that not even the fix tool can talk to it...
You can see the tips here: How to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10 or here Top 2 Ways to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista or similar request

You can choose any of the ways that are more convenient for you (with which you can figure out how to do this and so that it does not provide you with great difficulty) :)

Last edited:
Hmm like repeatedly click it? When do I stop repeatedly clicking? I tried that a couple times, but mostly I tried pressing and holding since that is what I thought he meant.
You have to press and hold the button on the B1W and only then connect the cable to the computer, then you can release the button.
If the PC makes a connection with dash, it is usually in the speakers you can hear a short sound.

Hi there, I seem to be having a similar issue -- it was working perfectly, but I noticed today that there was no startup sound when I plugged the camera into my car and the camera's Wi-Fi no longer shows up for me to connect to it to see what's going on via the app. Any help would be much appreciated!

Found the solution! Working on it!

Last edited:
...when I plugged the camera into my car...

What system did you use to plug it in? A hardwire kit?

If so, it's possible that your battery is nearing the end of its life. I've got a post written about that if you check my profile.

PM you already!
Hi there, I seem to be having a similar issue -- it was working perfectly, but I noticed today that there was no startup sound when I plugged the camera into my car and the camera's Wi-Fi no longer shows up for me to connect to it to see what's going on via the app. Any help would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
What system did you use to plug it in? A hardwire kit?

If so, it's possible that your battery is nearing the end of its life. I've got a post written about that if you check my profile.
I use B1W. It was working fine until I updated the firmware. For some reason, after I updated the firmware, it powers on, but it does not function. I want to reset to its factory setting and reinstall the firmware.

Found the solution. I am working on it now. thanks

Last edited:
Hello, i have two cameras, and i tried to update them to the new 1fps firmware. One of them updated perfectly. The other apparently didn`t. At first whenever i plugged it, it would light a green led and beep every 5 seconds. After some attempts to turn it on, it stopped beeping, and now only lights a green led. I tried to format my sd card to fat32, exfat, did full formats, but no success. I tested my sd card with h2testw, it is apparently fine. Lastly, tried the FW restore procedure described some posts above, but also no success. Did the steps to disable driver signature, but i still can`t get windows to recognize the camera.

Anything else i can try now?

Another piece of info - Tried connecting my working camera to the repair tool, but wasn't successful. Dunno what i might be doing wrong. Is there any driver i should install to make windows recognize the camera?

@Mebejedi You have a PM with the instructions.
PS: Rename the bin Chinese file (from the second link) as B1W.bin
I have the exact same problem. Can you help? Thanks in advance for your support. I wonder if this B1W.bin file should be simply available from blueskysea's website.

I have the exact same problem. Can you help? Thanks in advance for your support. I wonder if this B1W.bin file should be simply available from blueskysea's website.
Contact our email support@blueskysea-inc.com for firmware download link or PM me for help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R B1W 10
Z B1W 9
N B1W 2
S B1W 9
Back