Bricked B1W

Hi @estore009

Same problem here I think.

Just updated to the latest firmware (default wi-fi off) and followed the instructions as per https://dashcamtalk.com/blueskysea-b1w/#Latest_Firmware

First I had a solid green light, butno wifi. Reformatted SD card again (this time a thorough and slow rewrite with zeros format) and had a solid red light, but still no wifi after holding the button down 2-3 seconds. Powered off and on and have solid green light again. Says 'SD card detected' but button does not trigger the lock file.

Please can you send me these steps to fix

Thanks

PM you already!

Thanks @estore009 , so quick! (y)

Actually I formatted the sd card again just after I posted and it seems to be working as expected, but the instructions will be useful future reference :)

Hi @estore009

I believe I bricked my camera as well try to perform the update. A fix would be grateful.

Thanks

@estore009

I believe I'm having this issue as well. Camera has been working great for a few weeks, now it stays on a solid green light. No response from the side button and no wifi broadcasting. I've tried other cards with no success. Can you pm me the instructions to fix?

Thank you

@estore009

I believe I'm having this issue as well. Camera has been working great for a few weeks, now it stays on a solid green light. No response from the side button and no wifi broadcasting. I've tried other cards with no success. Can you pm me the instructions to fix?

Thank you
PM you already, please check your inbox message!

Hey @estore009 I have the same problem. Solid green light. Can you help me out? Thanks!

I've same issue,
It happens if you made the wrong steps to load new firmware!
Anyway, we can help you to solve it as long as its camera can power on!
And please check your inbox message, we PM you details already!
Regards,
Vicky

Can you share the details too with me please to reset the firmware if bricked.

Is it possible to post the fix rather than just PMing people individually? Thanks!
Its camera default firmware version is not fixed, it is better for us to PM individually!

Hi estore009,

I have the same issue. The camera doesn't boot. The LED is low light green. Please advise. Thank you

Hi estore009,

I have the same issue. The camera doesn't boot. The LED is low light green. Please advise. Thank you
PM you reset firmware already!

hello @estore009
i've bricked my b1w too trying to update firmware.
sent you a pm requesting reset/default firmware.
please help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R B1W 10
Z B1W 9
N B1W 2
S B1W 9
Back