Bricked B1W

Do not plug the dashcam into your computer USB socket for power source! Just use your phone USB wall charger to power on it, then it will work!
Thanks, that really worked! Just one more question. Now i am le to connect to the WiFi network but I am unable to access the dashcam through the B1W app.

Now i am le to connect to the WiFi network but I am unable to access the dashcam through the B1W app.
If you use an android phone, please switch on flying mode on your phone system settings, and give it a try, thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,
have a a same problem:
purchased and installed camera month ago. Camera was working well till I loaded firmware with WiFi default OFF . On next day camera did not boot at stay with green lite ON.
I loaded the standard firmware (WiFi On) via computer tool and now camera is working again.
But, I see more than 20 people already complained here about same issue, looks that common problem with firmware update ?
So, would be nice to get some explanation about it and advice how to load different firmware (WiFi OFF) without getting camera freeze?

So, would be nice to get some explanation about it and advice how to load different firmware (WiFi OFF) without getting camera freeze?
Just one tip to update firmware--- Do not lose power during firmware update!

Just one tip to update firmware--- Do not lose power during firmware update!
That not a case, did not lose power during update. I updated the camera firmware from micro SD card with "WiFi default OFF" 2 times, and camera rebooted and was working one day after update. But in both cases camera freeze at next day start.

Last edited:
Please help, I have tried updating firmware on b1w and now it is just a green light with no wifi

I updated the camera firmware from micro SD card with "WiFi default OFF" 2 times, and camera rebooted and was working one day after update. But in both cases camera freeze at next day start.
Found reason and solution :
after updating firmware from micro SD card must remove the card from Cam and make full format FAT32 (NOT fast format! ) on Win running computer or other devices.

Hi, my camera starts and I see the Green LED on (without blinking) without WiFi and without any audio. What can I do to fix it?

My camera goes to the weak green light a lot, and all I have to do to fix it is unplug it, and then plug it in again.
I think that could be a problem with reading SD card. Try to make full FAT32 format.

I set it to 12.0v. If you think that's the issue, I could do the lowest setting?
Help me to check its battery voltage when it happens next time, thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R B1W 10
Z B1W 9
N B1W 2
S B1W 9
Back