Brooms. They're not just for transportation, anymore. (Thailand)

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
(Or I'm glad my ex-wife finally got a job?)
:D

I assume that is a witch, but may be some sort of wizard or something.

Udon Thani, Thailand.

Was her broom broken? If the broom was working she should have been flying.

That is actually GFI street in Pattaya.
Just need to find the error, reset and she will be off again.

with some degree of pride, I can vouch that I have never been within 30 km of Pattaya. (las vegas for sex tourists)

Some of the small villages I spend time in, the locals will point out the nice houses 'This one win lottery, this one make big money pattaya, this one marry swede man, this one have 7 fiance who send money'.

:p

Hehe me either, its just the first town name that came to mind, me not knowming much about Thailand, actually one of the countries i have never had the pleasure of visiting.

It's like Florida. They assume if you live there you have gone to Disneyworld, and go there often for lunch.

I'm afraid to go there because I assume as soon as a older white guy crosses into the city limits, he is assaulted, and drugged by a ladyboy, robbed, and wakes up married to the ladyboys 300 pound mother, who has a herd of sick water buffalo back in Isaan. Isaan is the poorer Northeast 1/3 of thailand that is primarily agricultural, but has a very distinct culture. (Which due to poverty supplies a lot of the professional ladies in Pattaya)

I skip the middleman and just spend my time in Isaan with divorced grandmothers.

I think we Danes should build a new "little Mermaid" as large as India's new statue,,, that or build nuclear missiles like theirs.

Doesn't look like a Boeing so it must be an Airbrush :ROFLMAO:

Phil

My broom video is weirder.

Back