Buffered mode in a129+

sltwtr

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi, i'm looking for a 2 cameras setup (two 119 v3 or 129+ duo). After reading some about buffered parking mode, i think ill be using it.
Is it true that the 129+ has no buffered parking mode? Are the other parking modes are as good and effective? Can some parking modes damage the battery?
I buy it to cover myself in case of an accident/someone hitting the car so i wonder what is more important, buffered parking mode or the 60fps in the a129 that means better licence plate capturing (v3 only has 30 fps).

Last edited:
A129 Plus Duo doesn't have buffered parking mode. But the other parking modes are still good enough, especially the most recommended Low Bitrate Recording. Buffered parking mode is good but it also could cause some problems if the user doesn't use it in the correct way.

We recommend using HK3 hardwire kit for parking mode recording. The function of low voltage cut-off protection will protect the battery.
I buy it to cover myself in case of an accident, so i wonder what is more important, buffered parking mode or the 60fps in the a129 that means better licence plate capturing (v3 only has 30 fps).
That may rely on the different situations. If you worry much about your vehicle, you shall choose a dashcam with a buffered function.

A129 Plus Duo doesn't have buffered parking mode. But the other parking modes are still good enough, especially the most recommended Low Bitrate Recording. Buffered parking mode is good but it also could cause some problems if the user doesn't use it in the correct way.

We recommend using HK3 hardwire kit for parking mode recording. The function of low voltage cut-off protection will protect the battery.

That may rely on the different situations. If you worry much about your vehicle, you shall choose a dashcam with a buffered function.
@VIOFO-Support is it possible to wire two units of 119 v3, and use them in buffered parking mode? How will it affect the battery? Thanks

If you want to install two A119 V3 separately in the front and back of the car and to use parking mode, then you need two hardwire kits, and be sure there is place supply power as well in your car back.

If you want to install two A119 V3 separately in the front and back of the car and to use parking mode, then you need two hardwire kits, and be sure there is place supply power as well in your car back.
@VIOFO-Support
i want to connect them both to the car battery (regular, gas), is it possible?

Last edited:
Back