Bulging cams

sshazam

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I seem to be having a strange issue with both my SG cams. Both seem to have developed a bulge causing them to not sit in it's mount properly. I remember I had a similar problem when I first bought it, but since then had 0 issues with it. It seems to have just suddenly happened. The cameras are over 2 years old but i'm unsure how this could have happened.

Anyone had any experience ?

Use mount EVA foam pad provided with accessories set in the box.

I seem to be having a strange issue with both my SG cams. Both seem to have developed a bulge causing them to not sit in it's mount properly. I remember I had a similar problem when I first bought it, but since then had 0 issues with it. It seems to have just suddenly happened. The cameras are over 2 years old but i'm unsure how this could have happened.

Anyone had any experience ?

can you give me the serial number of the cameras?

any pictures of this bulge??

I thought I was the only one that is experiencing the bulging/deforming of the camera..... Here're a couple of pics of my camera. For now, I had to use 2 of the EVA foam pad to 'secure' the camera to the mount.

Attachments

• IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 33
Looks like heat related warping on the body. (If I'm looking at the right place.) In the first pic, above the lens?

Looks like heat related warping on the body. (If I'm looking at the right place.) In the first pic, above the lens?

looks like it has buckled from heat, can't see the serial number to confirm but I'm guessing it's a first production V2, the housings were made of a different plastic previously that was rated at a lower temp than what we use now

can't quite see it in the pic, can you give me the serial number of the camera
Hi. Sent S/N via PM.

dash riposki said:
Correct. When I peek through, I can see the internals.... None of the buttons work either. :confused:

Back