BULLETHD BIKER MATE & PRO WiFi (iOS/Android) 1080P Water Resistant Motorcycle DashCam Novatek 96655

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Are you looking for an excellent high quality, stealthy set it and forget it automatic loop recording water resistant remote wire "dashcam" for your Motorcycle? (or any other vehicle need) Look no further here it is

I'd like to announce the all new BULLETHD BIKER MATE and BIKER PRO products that are available starting today exclusively from the global team effort of @Pier28 @niko & @CalgaryDashCam

http://www.bullethd.us

Flyer FRONT:
54iEbAz.jpg

Flyer BACK:
C1UD7BD.jpg

ARsNjhT.png

BIKER PRO WiFi
  • BIKER PRO has a great water-resistant design which allows recording video even in heavy rain without a worry. (perfect for permanent installations) Hide the main DVR controller unit under your seat or stick it anywhere you'd like. Are you looking for the perfect high quality, stealthy set it and forget it automatic loop recording "dashcam" for your motorcycle? Look no further this is it.
  • Built-in Wi-Fi Module, Free iOS & Android app (search app/play store for "BULLETHD BIKER PRO"), 1920x1080, 30fps, Full HD, H.264 MOV, f/1.8 Lens Aperture, 6 Element Glass, Anti Scratch + Dual Anti-Reflection, 18mm Ultra-Wide 160 Degree Wide Angle Lens, Novatek 96655 and Aptina AR0330, Storage up to 64GB microSD (microSD memory card not included)
  • Image Noise Reduction, Date & Time Stamp, Engine Start Recording, G-Sensor, Stabilizer, Good low-light Performance. 5/10/15 Looping Recording Segments (next firmware will have shorter segment choices)
  • Built-in 850mAh 1 hour+ Battery (for supplemental usage), Optic nerve cable is durable. The cable has an outer packet that is waterproof, oil abrasion-resistant and erosion resistant. For more information see bullethd.us
  • Main DVR Controller + Flat Mount + 3M VHB Adhesive Type-A + 78 inch (2M) Optic Nerve Cable + Streamlined Lens Module + 360 Degree Lens Flat Mount + 3M VHB Adhesive Type-B, + Dual USB Power Converter (DC 12V to DC 5V) + mini USB cable + 2 piece Cable Connector. Cables are tapered and snugly fit into the ports.

• Compatible with any GoPro mount!

• The normal power usage for the Biker PRO/MATE is 500mAh. The max power usage is 550mAh

Free Smart Phone App:
    search app/play store for "BULLETHD BIKER PRO"
    (don't be confused by the 2 other BULLET HD apps you'll see)
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id992038639
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hk.com.silvercreation.bikerpro
xUEJBNPm.jpg

BIKER MATE (same specs as the PRO, only no WiFi)
If you don't need or want WiFi you can save some bucks getting the basic model.

USER MANUALS
Latest Firmware:
http://www.bullethd.us/#!-firmwares/cndf

BULLETHD - BIKER PRO App Demonstration

BULLETHD | BIKER PRO VS GOPRO | Video Quality Test - Day-time

BULLETHD | BIKER PRO VS GOPRO | Video Quality Test - NIGHT TEST

BIKER PRO VS GoPro Hero4 - vibration test on Harley Davidson Forty-Eight

BIKER PRO - 5 minutes installation on Harley Davidson Forty Eight.
(Note, Installing main DVR unit inside your saddle bags, or under the seat compartment is probably best)

RAW examples:
(more coming soon)

The following were captured on a friends small honda bike, and the mount wasn't very tight so pay no attention to the vibrations.

Prius incident (front camera)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5q8n3hgveu0vf5/Prius.MOV?dl=1
Prius incident (2nd rear camera)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xom8g6h4riex3ph/Prius-Rear.MOV?dl=1
Random Full Clip:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zdmorth21ed8yh/EVE00403.MOV?dl=1

rlpQZ0Jl.jpg

Settings.txt File Example:

Code:
##############################################################################
#system setting
##########################################################################################
VERSION             = BP2015041704                # can't  change
WIFI_NAME           = BIKER-PRO                   # wifi name,length 1-32 (a-z, A-Z, 0-9)
WIFI_PASSWORD       = 00000000                    # wifi  password, length 8-32 (a-z, A-Z, 0-9)
RESOLUTICON         = 0                           # (0=1080p, 1= 720p@60pfs)
VIDEO_TIME          = 0                           # (0=5mins, 1=10mins, 2=15mins) recording chunk time
QUALITY             = 0                           # (0=fine, 1=good, 2=normal)
LOOP_RECORD         = 1                           # (0=off, 1=on)
DATE_STAMP          = 1                           # (0=off, 1=on)
G-SENSOR            = 3                           # (0=high, 1=mid,2=low,3=off)
TIMELAPSE           = 0                           # (0=off, 1=1s,2=2s,3=5s,3=10s,4=30s,5=60s)
AUDIO_RECORD        = 1                           # (0=off, 1=on)
AUTO_POWER_OFF      = 1                           # 0=Off,  1=3min,2=5min,3=10min
TIME_SET            = N2015.01.01.00:00:00        # Y=change  N=not change
DEFAULT_SETTING     = 0                           # (0=false, 1=true) when set to 1, the camera will ignore other settings, set to system default and write the default settings in this file
CAMERA_NAME         = PIER28                      # Device ID
##########################################################################################
#end

Bitrate is above 16Mbps

ipmFZch.png

BULLETHD BIKER PRO vs INNOVV C1/C2/C3
C0AsE6gl.jpg

Where buy:

USA/Canada:
@Pier28

Canada:
@CalgaryDashCam

Europe:
(from our favorite Forum power user @niko)

Last edited:
hehe to be honest i was thinking on this track when i typed that in.

Funny thing is i dont remember my accept balls to the wall album looking like that.
But i did have the scorpions virgin killer album with the pretty disturbing original cover.

Looks nice and lots of useful features.

Do the ladies come in with the camera? :D

Like those E-bikes, proberly my 1 chance for ever again go anywhere far on a bicycle again.

Our pre-order sale opens today, and with that we are thrilled to offer a little incentive =)

Pre-orders receive free shipping, PLUS exclusively to out Dash Cam Talk Viewers we are also throwing in $15 off with the below promo code.
To apply this exclusive discount, simply enter the following discount code and receive BOTH Free Shipping, and $15 off your order total!

OCROHYMKCFUV

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any reason that this camera is no good for vehicles? So much data to scroll through, but I don't see anything obvious.

Is there any reason that this camera is no good for vehicles? So much data to scroll through, but I don't see anything obvious.

Yes it can work in any vehicle.

Edited
"Are you looking for an excellent high quality, stealthy set it and forget it automatic loop recording water resistant remote wire "dashcam" for your Motorcycle? (or any other vehicle need) Look no further here it is"

Last edited:
Yes it can work in any vehicle.

Edited
"Are you looking for an excellent high quality, stealthy set it and forget it automatic loop recording water resistant "dashcam" for your Motorcycle? (or a remote wire camera for any other vehicle need)"

Do you know what the bitrate is, and max power usage (in mA)? Very tempting to get 4 of these for each direction.

Do you know what the bitrate is, and max power usage (in mA)? Very tempting to get 4 of these for each direction.

I'll find out what the max power usage is. I'll ask the engineer at the factory, and test it myself on the bench.

Here is the bitrate though, it's over 16Mbps. (thanks for asking, I'll update the main post too)

ipmFZch.png

Last edited:
Foresee any problems running these for a few hours at a time on portable power banks? I do this with my mini0801 at the moment. Might entertain these for our tandem.

Thanks!

Foresee any problems running these for a few hours at a time on portable power banks? I do this with my mini0801 at the moment. Might entertain these for our tandem.

Thanks!

portable power banks should be no problem, sounds like a great idea actually. :)

Thanks!
that's exactly what I want to do, what power bank are you running?

hopefully energy usage will be on the lower end of the spectrum.

the raw clips aren't looking bad at all. the 2 meter cable is most likely long enough for most windshield installs with the main unit hidden under a much more temperate dash.

the raw clips aren't looking bad at all. the 2 meter cable is most likely long enough for most windshield installs with the main unit hidden under a much more temperate dash.

to be fair as it's designed for a bike the lens, cables etc are quite heavy duty and would probably be hard to work with for a lot of installations

to be fair as it's designed for a bike the lens, cables etc are quite heavy duty and would probably be hard to work with for a lot of installations

True, since this uses a standard gopro/action camera mount, I'm going to find some 3rd party special mount choices to give maximum satisfaction inside a vehicle.

True, since this uses a standard gopro/action camera mount, I'm going to find some 3rd party special mount choices to give maximum satisfaction inside a vehicle.

I think the mount is not such an issue but the cable is very heavy duty and would be hard to route in a lot of installations (for car use I mean)

lots of bracket options are needed for bike use though

I think the mount is not such an issue but the cable is very heavy duty and would be hard to route in a lot of installations (for car use I mean)

lots of bracket options are needed for bike use though

I think you're right.

It could be an ok solution for a supplemental rear camera in the right layout, or externally mounted on a Semi Truck etc.

This product is primarily for a Motorcycle though. (but I'm sure some will find other uses)

Back