BULLETHD BIKER MATE & PRO WiFi (iOS/Android) 1080P Water Resistant Motorcycle DashCam Novatek 96655

I wouldn't bother with 720P, use 1080P at all times.

Which make model size memory card are you using?

Which video cable do you have?
ffb1cf0145c21e4f9580780bdfad58ca.jpg

I wouldn't bother with 720P, use 1080P at all times.
Which make model size memory card are you using?
Which video cable do you have?

I'm using a 16GB Sandisk card. I have the "Original" cable.

Send me a private message (or support email) with your order number, name, address, and email and I'll send the new updated cable. It fixes the instability. The new cable was produced from a new factory and no longer has intermittent problems.

Sandisk cards are not recommended in Novtek products. They use a non-standard proprietary controller that can flip into read only mode. Transcend, Lexar, PNY are good.

Your 16GB is a bit small and might actually be too slow for 1080P as well. Get 32GB

Last edited:
Message sent, thanks! I have a 64 GB PNY card that'll I'll try later today.

Hey Pier28, has the manufacturer mentioned any plans to make a dual-channel BulletHD? I would rather not buy two systems and have two controllers to worry about wiring up. If they can produce a single unit that can handle two cameras at the same high quality as the current one, I would be willing to buy that system.

Hey Pier28, has the manufacturer mentioned any plans to make a dual-channel BulletHD? I would rather not buy two systems and have two controllers to worry about wiring up. If they can produce a single unit that can handle two cameras at the same high quality as the current one, I would be willing to buy that system.

they do have a 2 channel unit planned, not sure how far away it is though

No ETA but as Rick (jokiin) said they are in development, no ETA though.

Using two singles off one power supply seems to work well if you need something today.

Last edited:
No ETA but as Rick (jokiin) said they are in development, not ETA though.

Using two singles off one power supply seems to work well if you need something today.

at a guess they will show a prototype at the exhibition in April and if they do then the production version will be shipping in October

Still really happy with my Biker Pro on my Triumph. Just got a Ninja H2 and am trying to figure out some mounting options for another one!

Thanks guys, I'll keep my eyes out for the dual-channel version. When it's ready for release, if you need a tester, let me know! ;)

Any idea when the new biker pro plus will be available?

Is there anything new with the Biker Pro Plus? From what I can tell the specs seem the same, just has a metal camera instead of plastic.

Any details on the new dual cam setup? (I know it's still early April, but, can always hope it's earlier rather than later, right...) :)

Back