BULLETHD BIKER MATE & PRO WiFi (iOS/Android) 1080P Water Resistant Motorcycle DashCam Novatek 96655

Great! Safe travels! Look forward to getting some details.

ffb1cf0145c21e4f9580780bdfad58ca.jpg

Hi, I just noticed my BikerPro came with the old cable, is there much difference between the two?

It's working fine, but I do get a bit of interference at higher revs.

Also, I'm on firmware BP2015101301, is it worth updating to BP201603090?

It's working fine, but I do get a bit of interference at higher revs.

some bikes are quite noisy electrically and will cause interference, some Ducati models in particular, CDI ignitions can cause grief, a bike is a lot more difficult to deal with than a car for lots of reasons, for most bikes this is something they have no need to consider when designing so a lot of it comes down to luck as to which bikes are the more suitable

Also, I'm on firmware BP2015101301, is it worth updating to BP201603090?

a few important fixes in the latest release I believe

@Pier28 You back with updates yet? Riding season is in full effect and I am looking forward to recording my commuting and rides. Thanks.

@Pier28 You back with updates yet? Riding season is in full effect and I am looking forward to recording my commuting and rides. Thanks.

Factory said dual channel model was delayed a few months due to an engineering redesign requirement that means new tooling was needed.

We just launched the new (single channel) Biker Pro Plus this week though. (See our Amazon listing)

"BULLETHD BIKER PRO PLUS (Spring 2016 Aluminium Lens Housing) WiFi enabled Full-HD 1080P Water Resistant Action Camera Motorcycle DashCam HDR Night Performance + Transcend 32GB 400X microSD card!"

(Aluminum Metal Lens Housing, New Packaging with Pre Assembled Cables, Free Transcend 32GB 400x Premium microSD card included)

3b8695b2d89802480e9dcd98d3c43380.jpg

Why isn't this cam on the "best bang for your buck" list? There should be a recommended motorbike cam, and I don't know of anything better.

Unless you've been like many, trying to get the thing working for the last 3 months

The New Biker Pro Plus is off to a good start so far. Everything comes pre-assembled, pre-cable clamped and the new aluminum housing makes things nicer than ever. Our current stock is now completely Pro Plus.

While playing with the settings I noticed there is a small bug in the iOS app, it sets the G-sensor level the wrong way round; if you select "off" it stores the value 0 which is actually "high" according to the comment in the text file, and video clips are stored with different filename stems when the motion sensor is triggered. You can set it to 3 (off) by manually editing the text file, or by selecting "high" in the app.

While playing with the settings I noticed there is a small bug in the iOS app, it sets the G-sensor level the wrong way round; if you select "off" it stores the value 0 which is actually "high" according to the comment in the text file, and video clips are stored with different filename stems when the motion sensor is triggered. You can set it to 3 (off) by manually editing the text file, or by selecting "high" in the app.

Mate or Pro? (edit I see you have the Pro in your profile)

What version firmware are you on?

If this is true, it's something we need to get addressed asap.

Biker-Pro, running the app on an iPad Mini 3.

I'm using BP2016030901 firmware but I noticed it on the previous firmware (BP20151013) as well, I forgot to mention it.

Factory said dual channel model was delayed a few months due to an engineering redesign requirement that means new tooling was needed.

We just launched the new (single channel) Biker Pro Plus this week though. (See our Amazon listing)

"BULLETHD BIKER PRO PLUS (Spring 2016 Aluminium Lens Housing) WiFi enabled Full-HD 1080P Water Resistant Action Camera Motorcycle DashCam HDR Night Performance + Transcend 32GB 400X microSD card!"

(Aluminum Metal Lens Housing, New Packaging with Pre Assembled Cables, Free Transcend 32GB 400x Premium microSD card included)

3b8695b2d89802480e9dcd98d3c43380.jpg
I hope they re-tool the Main Control.... Something nicer than the Alien eyes....

Okay, I've installed the camera on my bike but I have a question about my power supply. The switched auxiliary power, is temporarily de-powered when the ignition is engaged. Power is restored once the bike is running. Is this power cycle harmful to the camera? Is there a way to delay the camera from turning on for say 10 seconds from when power from the bikes ignition key is turned on? Thanks

It shouldn't be an issue The alien has a small battery to Holdover
Ok good, I was concerned that the main controller would see it as a shut down and be in the process of stopping the record function when power was re-applied confusing the chip...

Back