BULLETHD BIKER MATE & PRO WiFi (iOS/Android) 1080P Water Resistant Motorcycle DashCam Novatek 96655

Hello there, I'm from Italy, how can I buy one? Cheers

Can't, looks like the seller doesn't ship to Italy

Can't, looks like the seller doesn't ship to Italy

I have the latest production in stock and ready to ship to Italy. No tax, no customs, duty etc.

This just in from the factory:
"This is the latest firmware of BIKER PRO which resolved system crash issues"
https://bullethd.com/en/content/15-firmware-biker-pro-mate
Release Date: 2016-01-25
Firmware Version: BP2016012501
Could you please help me - if you have a possibility, please place the firmware (for example on Google disk or another resource), I cannot download the indicated resources because the message appears: Web page at ... maybe temporarily unavailable or permanently moved new address.

Thank you in advance!

Could you please help me - if you have a possibility, please place the firmware (for example on Google disk or another resource), I cannot download the indicated resources because the message appears: Web page at ... maybe temporarily unavailable or permanently moved new address.

Thank you in advance!

Hello I used to sell BullerHD under another company before I renamed myself in the forum here to @Street Guardian USA. That’s why you see old posts of mine talking about BulletHD etc pre Street Guardian change over. I don’t have a copy the old firmware unfortunately.

I happen to run another store @OCD Tronic that sells INNOVV K2 if you want a BulletHD upgrade discount send me a private message.

I'll see what I can do.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Not to worry, eventually found the original in a cupboard!

I'm sellling my BULLETHD BIKERPRO on ebay if anyone's interested, not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here but you can find it with a quick search.

Back