BULLETHD BIKER PRO - Problems

It doesn't show up on my phone. I hit the wifi button on the unit, lights flash blue quickly ( I assume that means it's discoverable) and nothing on my phone when I search for bt devices

You should be looking at WiFi not Bluetooth

Reset it back to defaults via the settings.txt 0 / 1
Make sure you only have 1 biker pro powered at a time.
You also need to assign a unique WiFi SSID name since they will conflict if both named the same.
(also done in the settings.txt file)

Duh....... I'm tired...... I'll go try wifi...... On a good note I did get my GPS hooked up to Bluetooth........

Ok..... With "Wifi". I was able to connect to the rear. According to what I seen on the screen, it didn't start recording till I connected via wifi. No way of knowing till I pull the card if it started recording when I turned the unit on a few minutes prior

I did change the name to the back one.... Still waiting for the front one to die, however I suspect it's going to outlast me tonight....

Do I need to have an 8 digit password to get into these via Wifi, or is there a way to bypass that?

Good Luck, John. (job05) You understand the system a lot more than I did. Hope you get it working.
Two cameras = twice the trouble.

SO far not to bad Larry, I think with anything like these things, there is going to be set up....... Confusions? Luckily Jon is here and has been very quick with help, which makes it SOOOOOOoooo much better..

Well I left the front camera disconnected last night so it could die out. And it did. I double checked all my connections, made sure the ad card was in and hooked it back up. Turned the key on and sane issue, just beeps, both red lights flashing. Had it connected for maybe a minute, disconnected again and 10 minutes later it's still sitting here blinking and beeping....... Bad unit?

It died again, I plugged it in, same thing, locked up, just beeps.

Ok...... I took the front unit that was locked up and installed it in the back, it came on normally. I then put the back one that was working up front and it's just beeping also. I had another power cord so I plugged that in and same thing, just beeps. Bad video cord??

I put them back to their original positions now the back one comes on, blinks blue lights for about 30 seconds and shuts off.

I'm losing faith in their long term reliability.......

Edit: I played with back one, I may not have had the sd card seated all the way, removed it, put it back and it started fine.

One of the features I liked about the camera system was the cords locked in, that was an issue I was having with my GoPro systems. But the new style video cables, do not lock into the camera side. the clips are on the camera and the slots for those clips are on the cord, but the cord is narrow and doesn't lock into the clips on the camera.

Last edited:
Well...... The plot thickens.....

Physically, I see nothing wrong with the cord, so I took the front camera and hooked it to the back and visa versa... Didn't work. Front still beeps, but now the back when powered on, just sits there with both red lights on steady. Shuts down when powered off via bikes power, but still comes back on steady red lights. Now I'm getting frustrated......

Jon: I would like to go ahead and return these for a refund. I tried to do it through the Bullethd Pro website but it won't take my information.

I'll remove the system and send it back, it's just not working for me.

I'd like to send you two new video cables and have you try the new firmware if you can hang in there a bit longer.

Jon, I'll call you tomorrow. I have taken everything off the bike, it was never really "attached". ehat I found I'll go over with you tomorrow.

Back