BULLETHD BIKER PRO - Problems

A customer confirmed the new 2016 firmware update fixed their problems. They also confirmed their android device properly connects to wifi now as well plus app works great. It looks like this is the big update we've been waiting for. Sorry for the delay and growing pains everyone but so so far so good.

I have both cameras installed and they are both working great!!!! Very pleased with them

I have a buddy in Florida that just ordered one, I think it shipped today, I hope he finds it easy to use and as useful as I do

I've updated my camera to BP2016012501 today and now I only have one audio channel playing (left). Is it a known issue?

I've updated my camera to BP2016012501 today and now I only have one audio channel playing (left). Is it a known issue?

It's not a known issue, could be a coincidence if you have something set wrong in VLC player. Try other playback software, registratorviewer, dashcamviewer, media player, quick time etc (and confirm)

confirm you have stereo playback from other sources

It's not a known issue, could be a coincidence if you have something set wrong in VLC player. Try other playback software, registratorviewer, dashcamviewer, media player, quick time etc (and confirm)

confirm you have stereo playback from other sources

I am using Windows Media Player/Quick Time Pro/VIRB. Videos from March 08 (2015xxxx Firmware) have both channels playing. Videos from March 09 - just left.

Video info:
2015xx firmware: 512KBPS, Mono, 1 channel
2016xx firmware: 1024 KBPS, Stereo, 2 channels

How do I change back the audio to mono? :)

I am using Windows Media Player/Quick Time Pro/VIRB. Videos from March 08 (2015xxxx Firmware) have both channels playing. Videos from March 09 - just left.

Video info:
2015xx firmware: 512KBPS, Mono, 1 channel
2016xx firmware: 1024 KBPS, Stereo, 2 channels

How do I change back the audio to mono? :)

I will confirm/report the potential bug. Stand by as I contact the factory.

Notice:Firmware Update for BIKER PRO
New Firmware (BP2016030901) for BIKER PRO is available now!

Download Link: https://files.secureserver.net/0stcgF8AgZEWna

What's new for this version?
- Bugs fixed (resolved system crash issues)

@kankeL plesse re-test mono audio channel testing

Last edited:
I put a separate power supply to my front camera and it still does not record. When I power the bike on, the controller comes on, and beeps with two red lights 4 times then unit shuts off. Rear camera works but only records intermittently.

I put a separate power supply to my front camera and it still does not record. When I power the bike on, the controller comes on, and beeps with two red lights 4 times then unit shuts off. Rear camera works but only records intermittently.

That could be a bad video cable. When where did you by it?

The new firmware fixed my sound issues, thanks!

Excellent

This is the video cable (and camera) that you sent me a couple weeks ago

I Put it back on the supplied power supply, (1 power supply for 2 cameras) and put my original no brand 64 gb sd card and went for a ride, worked fine for the first time in 4 days of riding. When I get back home next week, I'll add the other power supply to separate the two cameras so they run off their own power supply and go from there. will the date and clock automatically adjust to the correct time? If not, what is the setting to adjust it?

I had the 32 gb card in there, didn't record a thing. I have a 16gb and a 4gb also that I tried, again, nothing recorded, went back to the 64 and it started recording. I think it could be an issue trying to use 1 power supply with 2 cameras. When I get home next week, I'll start with that, if that doesn't fix the intermittent recording issue, I'll try new cards at that time.

We are finding the power supplies won't power two at once reliably as originally thought. I've replaced a few customers power supplies in the past to resolve issues. Those with two are using one power supply per camera now.

Dear Pier 28, I'm new to the forum. May I say you set the bar very high indeed for customer service and feedback. I've never seen anything like it.
I've been trolling through various forums looking for answer to some issues.
If you get the opportunity can you have a quick look at my post on another thread this forum (didn't want to post x 2)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/bullethd-setup-question.17908/

Back