BULLETHD BIKER PRO - Problems

Okay, I'm going to order a couple of those and then sit and wait....

Thanks for all the help and info! I'm hoping to have this running before my road trip next month..

I had issues with my 2 cameras till I got the Transcend 64 gig cards, formatted to FAT32 with a free downloaded program (many of them online) and I also changed my video packet size to 10 minutes, had it at 15 but files were to big to work with. Everything works great now.....

On the flip side, I'm getting a new bike next week and will. Now be taking these off my bike a reinstalling, hoping that goes well!!

Can't say enough about Jons custermer service! Top notch! I have a friend in Canada that's ordering a set of Amazon, I told him to make sure they are coming from Pier28!!

Haven't ordered yet John. I was on the forum " Goldwing Docs " and reading up about these camera's. Supposed to be a new one out sometime in May that has some upgrades. (Aluminum Metal Lens Housing, New Packaging with Pre Assembled Cables, Free 32GB Transcend 400x Premium microSD card included)

Don't think the one on Amazon has these upgrades. Will check into it further

Haven't ordered yet John. I was on the forum " Goldwing Docs " and reading up about these camera's. Supposed to be a new one out sometime in May that has some upgrades. (Aluminum Metal Lens Housing, New Packaging with Pre Assembled Cables, Free 32GB Transcend 400x Premium microSD card included)

Don't think the one on Amazon has these upgrades. Will check into it further

new one is out already, I believe @Pier28 has them in stock now

I just purchased a biker pro, haven't even got it operating correctly yet and now there is a newer version??

Jon, you here?

Got the new sd card, put it in the recorder. First off, it doesn't start when engine is turned on, I turned it on and it ran for 92 seconds and shut off. Tried it a few more times and longest run is 41 seconds. Any ideas on what to try next?

plugged the power into the usb port on the trike and camera ran without incident until I turned the trike off. Appears to be a power issue with the converter?

Dear forum members, Jon and Jokiin. Would it be fair to say that the ongoing issues and problems with the HDBiker pro have been largely resolved. Since I got my unit back from China a couple weeks ago with a new cable and fixed camera cable socket, it seems to be working as it should. I'm very pleased. This is a great unit and concept. There just doesn't seem to be the number of complaints and issues on the web board lately.
Is there an Australian distributor now Jokiin?
I've moved my camera up closer to the headlight and it is partially protected by the fairing which should protect it from road grime.
RegardsIMG_2678 (Medium).JPG

Australian seller closed up shop.

There are still a few problems that pop up from time to time but we always make things right or offer a full refund. Once you have a good one it's pretty stable and I try to triple QA check all units that go out. I have a multi step troubleshooting guide I send out if someone reports an issue.

I may have been a bit rash with my optimism. Dear Street Guardian. Would it be possible for you to post on th forum or PM me your trouble shooting guide. I get the blue, then 6 quick beeps of red, repeating. Something to do with the cable or SD card. Was running perfectly till I rode through a storm. Kind regards Steelo

Thank you SG. No change. May have to get another cable. Kind regards

I'm still helping @Pier28 with support needs. Please send your original order number, name, shipping address, and email address via private message. I'll get you a new cable.

That's very generous of you SG but I bought my unit from the now defunct Australian distributor. I did get a spare cable from a new fellow in New South Wales but I'm stumped how it can be working one second and failed the next when riding in a straight line in the wet. I know it all got wet but with everything dried out, the cable shouldn't have been affected. I does the repeating 3 red flashes and beeps. Kind regards Steve

Back