Butte, Montana I-90 Lexus driver thinks I'm number '1'!

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
lexusmt.JPG

If you watch the right corner mirror at the start of the video, you can see it on the on ramp.
How dare I get in his way? It doesn't matter I'm in a heavy truck, under the truck speed limit, and have right of way.

Your country is not alone having retards like this, uk has plenty too ha ha

They're everywhere, and the lack of common sense or enforcement of traffic laws means most people assume they are doing nothing wrong.

AMEN buddy.

And you better not point this out to those people, there will be hell to pay if you daring to point out that to people.
If only it wasn't in vain i would be turning in more people to the police, but it will be 3 - 5 years before the police will have manpower for such things.

I dished out a #1 to another driver today, i think it was well deserved for running a red light forcing me to be stuck in the middle of the intersection and as a result of that other people with green light had to wait for me and the car behind me to clear the intersection.

Sadly, I was too busy to stop and save video files in time today to show you the kid, driving a lebaron convertible next to me, texting away with both hands and steering with his elbows.......with the top down...at 70 mph.

Where I live we have just one set of traffic lights and one light controlled pedestrian crossing, the traffic light is at a cross road when turning right you have to wait till the traffic going straight on across your path to stop when their light goes red you find yourself in the centre of the junction with traffic coming from your left and right as there is NO DELAY between one road(both ways) going red and the other crossing road going green, it's scary and dangerous

Here's one from yesterday, in Wisconsin. I'm a few mph under the speed limit, most traffic is 10 mph faster or more.
I don't cut off other traffic doing emergency moves. At the beginning of the video you can't see the higher speed traffic behind me in the left lane, no time to move over a lane and can't really judge the speed of the truck on the on ramp fast enough. The truck on the on ramp is not paying attention, or expecting me to magically 'vanish', which I can't do, due to other traffic. I'm watching him, slowing down more, and looking for openings....while keeping track of him. It's hard to judge the speed of on ramp traffic, and he appears to be empty, and 'flying'. Once he finally got onto the highway, he took got into the left lane and was 'gone'.
If you notice his turn signal comes on when he is already in front of me.

lucky he did this to some one/you that was on the ball otherwise a bad crash could have happened, you did the right thing he was just ignorant twat

Here's one from yesterday, in Wisconsin. I'm a few mph under the speed limit, most traffic is 10 mph faster or more.
I don't cut off other traffic doing emergency moves. At the beginning of the video you can't see the higher speed traffic behind me in the left lane, no time to move over a lane and can't really judge the speed of the truck on the on ramp fast enough. The truck on the on ramp is not paying attention, or expecting me to magically 'vanish', which I can't do, due to other traffic. I'm watching him, slowing down more, and looking for openings....while keeping track of him. It's hard to judge the speed of on ramp traffic, and he appears to be empty, and 'flying'. Once he finally got onto the highway, he took got into the left lane and was 'gone'.
If you notice his turn signal comes on when he is already in front of me.

funny - the trumpets in the music came in right about the time i figure you probably laid on the horn.

Back