buying X2PRO

spokes

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd seen somewhere that forum members get a discount code buying direct vs on Amazon...how does this work? I'll order today:)

Yes it’s true, since we have to pay a heavy marketplace fee on Amazon, we are happy to provide a coupon to pass the order direct savings onto you when asked. I’ll send you a private message. Anyone else feel free to send a private message as well.

Thanks for the fast shipping--ordered Friday and received it yesterday (MO)! I installed the front cam yesterday and got it hardwired, rear cam today. Played with the menu system a little and it's very straightforward and intuitive. I appreciate all the great tips and tricks posted here!

Yeah not rocket science, just get it in there wired up and play around, you have to work really hard to make the footage unusable or break the camera pushing buttons.
Default settings are pretty much what i use, just change time zone - change to highest image quality, and you are set to go for normal driving, if you hard wire and want to use parking features you need to enable / set a few more things.

Can I please get a coupon as well for front/rear cam?

Back