BW1 Doesn't start recording

Not sure if the same issue but my dashcam was not able to auto start recording even was saying that card was detected and recording started but after few seconds instead getting blinking LED I heard sound (two beeps repeating by some time).
It indicates card errors, you used a slow speed card or a failed card for this camera, so, please give your memory card a test with tool T2testw!

Even with a brand new Sandisk high endurance 64gb card, the camera still didn't start automatically on the second ignition cycle after swappingout the cards.

All I can do is monitor it to see if it continues or not.

Just an update to my own issue, in case anyone else has it in the future. The replacement power supply arrived from my supplier and it seems to be working flawlessly now. As per @SawMaster's advice, brought a spare as well but that has yet to arrive. I expect that to work fine too.

Even with a brand new Sandisk high endurance 64gb card, the camera still didn't start automatically on the second ignition cycle after swappingout the cards.

All I can do is monitor it to see if it continues or not.
Could you tell me how you power this camera, use this supplied USB charger or a hardwired kit?

I'm using the supplied 12v adapter.
Could you mind to have a try with another USB charger, 5V 1.5A output to dashcam, might be the problem on its power connector on the charger or on its camera unit!

Could you mind to have a try with another USB charger, 5V 1.5A output to dashcam, might be the problem on its power connector on the charger or on its camera unit!
OK, I'll see what I have as far as car chargers with microUSB connectors with those specs.

I have a couple 5V 1.0A chargers I can try.

I also have a Quick Charge 3 phone charger, but I suspect it will send too much voltage to the camera.
I'll use my Keweisi USB tester to see how much voltage is being passed through it first.

It is ok for a test!
Finally got a chance to do a quick test.

Works when using a phone charger and USB cable.

Also works most of the time with the included 12v adapter.

I am using the beta parking mode firmware, with Wi-Fi off.
One thing I noticed today when it didn't start recording after getting power: the green power LED is rather dim when it doesn't detect the card to start recording.
It's bright green when the camera does detect the card and starts recording.

Not sure what that means.

the green power LED is rather dim when it doesn't detect the card to start recording
It should be the power connector problem, please contact the seller for warranty!

I have the same problem, works fine for most of the time, but about 1 in 6 starts just sits there with a dim green led, and I need to cycle the power again to make it start.

I have the same problem, works fine for most of the time, but about 1 in 6 starts just sits there with a dim led, and I need to cycle the power again to make it start.
That is a clue for me. Could you mind to share with me more details about how you cycle the power again?

That is a clue for me. Could you mind to share with me more details about how you cycle the power again?
All I do is unplug the cig lighter socket plug ( the one supplied with the camera) and plug it in again. It always comes back on normally after doing this.

All I do is unplug the cig lighter socket plug ( the one supplied with the camera) and plug it in again. It always comes back on normally after doing this.
Very annoying though !

Back