C600 review and VS mini 0805

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

My C600 came today ( and yes there were probably better things to do with the money )
A few things to point out with the C600

Good = The audio or mic is very good in this sample

Bad = Video quality is very bad - camera looks to be out of focus everywhere except right in front of my car .
Video footage is very jerky ..
The camera mount where it attaches to the suction cup window mount is lose / sloppy / floppy , so much so that I was worried it might actually ( camera ) fall down .
Seller was some what fraudulent about the camera specifications .
So the short of it is Buyer Beware regarding the C600 , it is rather crap in my opinion .
Now the other thing , there is some video on Youtube that makes the C600 look good , but then there is the issue off , was the video taken with the C600 (?) or another camera (?) . Would I put it past some one to muddy the waters so to speak (?) .

Hehehehe !

Well not really VS ...
I run a G90 and a Mini 0805 as my front cams , the 0805 takes the micro USB and the G90 takes a mini USB ..
SO since the C600 takes the mini USB plug ...
Its just for comparison purposes , not really ever meant to be a contest , bit like putting a Corgi up against a Greyhound Bus to see which gets to Miami beach first from LA .
The Video is all about the C600 ( or how bad it is ) , and the 0805 was there , because it was running at the same time .
If I had bothered to get another USB lead , it could have been C600 and G90 video for comparison .

And the difference is only 3 times ... https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/g90-vs-mini-0805.13487/
$63USD for the 0805

I really wanted to see how bad the C600 was and the lengths ( BS ) sellers go to to move this rubbish ( relatively speaking ) .
My curiosity ends with the K6000 ... and the Novatek 96220
I will buy one Novatek 96620 and see it it bites as hard as the 96220 ( the 96220 bites hard )
Now that will be a contest ( 96220 VS 96620 ) ...
I think I have proven to my satisfaction that there are no good Dashcams built on the 96220 ..
And any video out there showing otherwise is probably bogus to the maximus !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old4570 Side by Side Comparison 2
Back