Cable to Rear Camera

Nav Patel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have dual camera and i find that the rear camera is difficult to register on my android. I find that the cable that connects to the rear camera is stiff and every time I open the tailgate of my car, the signal is lost and very difficult to re-establish ( until i readjust the cable into the rear camera). I would like to try installing a softer cable into the rear camera. Has anyone out there got a specification for the cable that connects the rear camera to the front camera. I want a small length of cable say 300mm long to connect between the rear camera to the long cable. Thank you for viewing my forum.

I have dual camera and i find that the rear camera is difficult to register on my android. I find that the cable that connects to the rear camera is stiff and every time I open the tailgate of my car, the signal is lost and very difficult to re-establish ( until i readjust the cable into the rear camera). I would like to try installing a softer cable into the rear camera. Has anyone out there got a specification for the cable that connects the rear camera to the front camera. I want a small length of cable say 300mm long to connect between the rear camera to the long cable. Thank you for viewing my forum.

Were can i get a rear camera to front camera lead for a lukas qvia ar790-2ch. My lead is not a genuine lead from lukas.i think this is the problem. Shows on phone . Rear camera not connecting

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D QVIA AR790 1
B QVIA AR790 10
Back