Calgary Dash Cam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A118C, SG9665GC
I recently decided to upgrade the A118C in the front of my car for the Street Guardian SG9665GC that comes in the same housing, which would be a direct swap (except for installing the GPS unit). Calgary Dash Cam was the only Canadian store I found selling that model, and it was out of stock.

Still, they were offering free shipping because it was out of stock, so I went ahead and ordered one. They soon sent an email giving an estimated shipping date, which wasn't too far in the future.

Shipping email came yesterday, so I was expecting to see it sometime next week. Instead, it was waiting on the doorstep when I got home today. There was a 'Fragile' sticker on the outside, but it was packed so well that Godzilla would have had a hard time breaking it!

Anyway, just wanted to say how impressed I was, and I'll certainly use them again if I need another camera.

I recently decided to upgrade the A118C in the front of my car for the Street Guardian SG9665GC that comes in the same housing, which would be a direct swap (except for installing the GPS unit). Calgary Dash Cam was the only Canadian store I found selling that model, and it was out of stock.

Still, they were offering free shipping because it was out of stock, so I went ahead and ordered one. They soon sent an email giving an estimated shipping date, which wasn't too far in the future.

Shipping email came yesterday, so I was expecting to see it sometime next week. Instead, it was waiting on the doorstep when I got home today. There was a 'Fragile' sticker on the outside, but it was packed so well that Godzilla would have had a hard time breaking it!

Anyway, just wanted to say how impressed I was, and I'll certainly use them again if I need another camera.

Haha sorry about all the tape! Glad it arrived so quickly!!

Hope you enjoy this awesome camera.

Back