Calling...

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
I saw him approaching from my left and saw his right hand headlight was on full beam (left was not on full) and of course it's broad daylight. Was gonna pull out after he passed.

He didn't indicate to turn off the main road into the junction where I was was waiting, but that's what he did as you can see, and you can see why he wasn't driving with full attention on the road or car, because he was to busy on his mobile.

Just like substance abusers i can not respect people that can not put their damn phone down, here you see people walking with it in the hand just waiting for the next chime or vibration from it.
If thats not addiction i dont know what is.

World wide affliction Kamkar m8.

I am fortunate my phone have a notification LED, not just cuz i have it muted all the time, but also when in public i check it then it just take a glance.
No swiping or what even people do, my phone dont even have to power up the screen.

Flashing Blue LED = missed call
Flashing Green LED = text or mail
Nothing flashing just darkness = me happy

Of course me getting less than a call / text / mail a day do help on things

I think I'll build an automatic stinger so that I can eject it out from underneath the side of my car, directly into the path of people who don't indicate, drivers using their phones and drivers who play rap music. :ROFLMAO:
1527789364071.png

I was on foot earlier today but I wish I'd had a phone on me to record... A Zafira was waiting to pull out of a small side road, red light, but he'd got his entire car in front of the line and was in full view of passing traffic, phone up to his ear not even discreetly, a police car is approaching from his driver's side, so again in full view, I even looked at the police car and pointed to the guy on his phone as I'm walking on, police car just sails past in the slow moving traffic at less than 10mph, pays absolutely NO attention to the guy in the Zafira on his phone, and he doesn't even hide the fact he's on his phone, just carries on the conversation, like he knows the police just don't care!!

But that's Farnworth!

Pathetic isn't?

I think I'll build an automatic stinger so that I can eject it out from underneath the side of my car, directly into the path of people who don't indicate, drivers using their phones and drivers who play rap music. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 38562
I think I will stick with my air horn, at least that is legal and wakes them up/annoys them instantly instead of 60 seconds later when their tires are completely flat and they skid off the road and into the pedestrians!

UK roads (well, mainly London that I know) have literally become a free for all, you can pretty much do whatever you want with minimal chance of regretting it, from the legal standpoint anyway.
The only justice you can expect is rough justice. Time I got myself a rough vehicle so I can exercise my right of way at ALL times.

The sickening thing is that law abiding drivers are facing more and more intrusive restrictions, but the bad guys are getting away with more and more outrageous behaviour. It's messed up beyond words.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

police car just sails past in the slow moving traffic

Things like that get me so outraged and pissed off, and its what prompt me to say why have laws when no one give a damn about them,,,,,, actually i think this having laws no one give a damn about is helping undermining a society faster.
And so when i see a politician i just want to double drop kick him,,,,,,,, cuz it is those that are to blame first and foremost and second the idiots that dont give a damn, but those i just want to spin kick to the face.

I assume its also why i have picked up a hater on youtube, he dont say a word but thumbs down every video i upload even if it isent anything to do with traffic.
I assume he is thinking "how dare he point his finger at other people, no matter how idiotic and dangerous their behavior are" and so i get a thumb down,,,,, as if that bother me the slightest.
Personally i would never thumb down or up a YT video, but i might comment on and and tell what i feel about it.

OH its Market street!! No way I didn't recognise it!! I haven't been down there since long before the roadworks started

But that's Farnworth!

No, this is Farnsworth.

wallpaper-2780997.jpg

Professor farnsworth

Back