Cam Freeze on startup

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My M20 was working perfectly for 3 months and then one time I turned it on it Frooze after the SJCAM logo.
I have tried a firmware update but it never moves past the same screen. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or knows what I can do to get the camera working again. It is a great little camera when it works. Any help would be appreciated.
Gary

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sounds like a hardware problem, best to talk to the seller you bought it off and see how you go

OP
DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
On another forum I noticed a couple of people shared the same problem but none had responded to what the fix was if indeed they did get a fix. I will contact the SJCAMS Canada and see if they can shed some light on the problem.

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Which firmware version are you on? Feel free to open a ticket at support.sjcamhd.com

Thanks

OP
DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I believe the firmware version is V1.2.9 I have updated once since purchasing the camera in the spring, I am not certain if this is the current version in the camera now.
I have opened a ticket and am awaiting response thanks.

Braingo

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
On another forum I noticed a couple of people shared the same problem but none had responded to what the fix was if indeed they did get a fix. I will contact the SJCAMS Canada and see if they can shed some light on the problem.
Many forums have the same problem!

OP
DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Many forums have the same problem!
I have had contact with the support site of the manufacturer and my problem has been resolved. I installed the latest firmware, V 1.3.1 and the camera works fine now. Very happy with my camera.
Gary