Cam sucks...

Mushu

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bought a dr-600 hate it
Every time I take out the sd card to upload the content I have an 8g card can barely hold any video recording is spuradic and never when I need it
The other day I replaced the card and it spent the entire time starting up and shutting down
When the interior of the car heats up the thing won't record until it cools down
Complained to the company I got it from they said well like any electronics it is sensitive to heat
I thought what's the dam point of the camera it's inside a car to do a job because I have assholes for neighbours and they are always vandalizing cars in the neighbourhood

I like form factor of Blackvue ( lipstick-style ) , but unfortunately overheating is well known issue with them.

I like form factor of Blackvue ( lipstick-style ) , but unfortunately overheating is well known issue with them.
Wish I'd known that before spending $400 :/

Wish I'd known that before spending $400 :/

I know this feeling. I also some time buying first and after running into issues only then Google on forums and find an answers.

I agree, live n learn, let me ask you this... Do you know if you can upload the video files to somewhere on the net or Dropbox without having to remove the SD card?

I agree, live n learn, let me ask you this... Do you know if you can upload the video files to somewhere on the net or Dropbox without having to remove the SD card?

AFAIK you need first to download video footage from device to your smartphone and only then from there you can upload to Dropbox or other places.

Back