Camaro brake checks then gets (nearly) instant karma

And that's why some people should not have high performance cars :D

First of all they can not handle them
And second they unleash them on public streets, and that's not even the place to unleash a regular car.

Learn to drive and take it to the track.

And i know this for sure, cuz i might still be one of those persons :whistle:

Do I see a passenger in the right seat? The camera is so bad, it's hard to tell.
:)

Is it me there is crosseyed or is there something wacky with this video:wacky:

Last edited:
Is this one of those 3D dashcams?

It looks like 2 cams which were merged together in a video editor before posting.

2 wide angle cams aimed well can give well beyond a 180 degree view in many cars, but edge distortion now lands in the middle up front, and with the glass well curved in front of their centers you can get more optical distortion from that too :( As you can see, the results aren't perfect but it's good enough to prove the cammer's place in traffic ;)

Phil

I think this was one of those first crappy "wide angle" units that does indeed use 2 sensors mounted side by side on a triangular wedge, but they're low resolution so it just looks nasty overall. I tried to find a pic but couldn't.

Dodgy camera(s) or not, that was funny as hell. I'd have given him a friendly wave and thumbs up as I passed. :)(y)

Dodgy camera(s) or not, that was funny as hell. I'd have given him a friendly wave and thumbs up as I passed. :)(y)
+1. Might even stick my head out the window and congratulate him on how quick the car accelerates. :smug:

1) He did not come from no where !
2) Yes seems like a brain dead idiot

It looks like 2 cams which were merged together in a video editor before posting.

2 wide angle cams aimed well can give well beyond a 180 degree view in many cars, but edge distortion now lands in the middle up front, and with the glass well curved in front of their centers you can get more optical distortion from that too :( As you can see, the results aren't perfect but it's good enough to prove the cammer's place in traffic ;)

Phil
Still didn't show the Camaro approaching from the side, which a true 180+ camera would have done, so it doesn't work, in fact I think my single lens mini 0806 has a wider view since that can see the pillars both sides of the windscreen while this didn't come close to seeing either pillar!

Still didn't show the Camaro approaching from the side, which a true 180+ camera would have done, so it doesn't work, in fact I think my single lens mini 0806 has a wider view since that can see the pillars both sides of the windscreen while this didn't come close to seeing either pillar!
@Nigel - trying to compare this camera to any other is like... well...

let's say this is your favorite camera:
W1459-kid-tough-digital-camera-aparat-dla-dzieci.jpg

then this is the camera used to film the clip with the camaro:
1e4.jpg

If the potato cam are waterproof to a high degree, and had a light, then it would make up for a good pill camera to study the internals of larger animals.

It would make a very discrete camera in Ireland, New Brunswick or Idaho. Nothing to see here, just another farmer with a potato in his rear window.

Not only is it poor quality but it has a vision issue at the centre critical point. Maybe it is a home-made 180 degree camera/s.

Not only is it poor quality but it has a vision issue at the centre critical point. Maybe it is a home-made 180 degree camera/s.
Isn't that just that they have one of the front windows a little open?
ebay99346.jpg

There's a 'slightly' better quality 1080p version here, without the text overlay, which shows a date stamp of 2014. Perhaps it is an old video that has been re-edited?

I saw this a few days ago on a compilation... bad cam or not, I laughed a LOTTTTTT!

That clearer video shows just how ridiculous a lane change he made approaching the junction. One of those drivers who thinks the controls are binary devices (full on or nothing at all.) I'm sure this wasn't his first crash - or his last.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back