Camera keeps restarting

maxi88

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All, I recently purchased '70mai A500 Dash Cam Pro Plus' .

I installed it today but i do get errors when i connected reverse camera. I keep getting error that 'Backup camera is connected' and then the unit restarts.

Please see the attached video. I have provided the link as I cannot upload. I have also updated the firmware.

Dashcam works fine if I diconnect rear camera.

Any help will be appreciated.

Video: https://streamable.com/gv800y

Thanks

bạn xóa file bin hoặc format thẻ nhớ đi nhé! Vì bạn vẫn để file bin nên mới có hiện tượng đó

Hello All, I recently purchased '70mai A500 Dash Cam Pro Plus' .

I installed it today but i do get errors when i connected reverse camera. I keep getting error that 'Backup camera is connected' and then the unit restarts.

Please see the attached video. I have provided the link as I cannot upload. I have also updated the firmware.

Dashcam works fine if I diconnect rear camera.

Any help will be appreciated.

Video: https://streamable.com/gv800y

Thanks

Hi maxi88, I've bought the camera recently and I'm experiencing the same issue. Have you found the solution to this problem?
It seems like formatting of memory card doesn't change anything.

Hi maxi88, I've bought the camera recently and I'm experiencing the same issue. Have you found the solution to this problem?
It seems like formatting of memory card doesn't change anything.
HI, in my case it was the power output. I hooked to a usb port which was not giving enough power. Hence the system was rebooting.
Once I hooked into the right usb power it was ok. Never had a problem after that.

Always use the provided power source, or in case of issues on a alternative power source try that as the first thing

HI, in my case it was the power output. I hooked to a usb port which was not giving enough power. Hence the system was rebooting.
Once I hooked into the right usb power it was ok. Never had a problem after that.
Thanks a lot, it solved my issue.

Back