Camera power cycles every time I start the car with a Vico-Power hardwire kit (and other questions)

N3XU5

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I recently upgraded to a DR750S camera after my last one died. I decided to go with the Vicovation Vico-Power Plus power kit to hardwire the camera to my car. And I'm not sure if this is an issue or something normal, but every time I start my car, the camera resets. The power kit doesn't lose power at all, it stays on the whole time but the camera power cycles every time. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Also, I'm new to the whole BlackVue camera line and my old camera had a remote and buttons on the camera itself to be able to save a clip to review it later. Is there a way to save/lock a clip on this camera? And I assume to stop the constant notifications of an impact being detected is fixed just by turning the sensitivity down on the G-sensor? I think that's it for now, if I have more questions I'll be sure to ask.

Yep, parameter "rbot" > you have to set to OFF.
It's ON by default.

I've watched many reviews of the Vico Power Plus on Youtube, no one knows the use of this parameter.
Its clearly explained in the manual though.

Back