Cameras on Amazon? Also, best 32 card

Blockisle9

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m going to purchase a second camera for the back and was wondering if the cameras on Amazon are the new ones with the better microphone. Also, recommendations on the best 32 gig card please.
Thank you.
Lenny

You can go with this seller Baiklov on Amazon and suggest you use this SanDisk High endurance card, but not Ultra card!

Thank you.
What’s your opinion on this card?

Samsung 32GB 95MB/s (U1) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME32GA/AM)

Seller Baiklov sell this B1W with a 32Gb card, you can go with this option!

Thank you.
What’s your opinion on this card?

Samsung 32GB 95MB/s (U1) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME32GA/AM)

Samsung makes good cards but with the constant write rewrite you need a card designed for that so any card marked as high endurance is the best option. The samsungs will be cheaper but they most likely wont last as long. Some people here have used them without issue and others are the ones posting because the camera isnt working right with the card. Just stick with the high endurance card and forget about it.

Okay thanks, I’ll get the HD.
How does the apps and cameras WiFi work in the car with 2 B1W cameras. Is there different WiFi names with each cameras??

Different SSID, Cannot see 2 B1Ws at the same time in the APP

So I would have two WiFi options to choose from?

So I would have two WiFi options to choose from?
Yes, two wifi networks appear in the list, one for each camera, you can only connect to one at a time and then the app works normally.

Back