Cammers rescue a run away dog from a freeway

Thats nice (y)
We once did sort of the same. but "our" dog we just found in the Forrest one day we was out walking our little RC trucks, we lured the dog to follow us a couple of miles back to where we was parked, and there we phoned the number on the collar and got in touch with the owner that was not at home, so we got the address to a fairly posh address where the gate just opened when we got to it.
Found a similar breed dog there running around, so we had no quarrels in letting the dog out and leave again.
It was a fenced off property but the fairly small dog apparently found a hole in the fence somewhere.

Aside for how a society treat its weakest members it should also be judged on how it treat its animals, pets in particular.

In Denmark we are shy of 6 milion people, but we have 13 million pigs here, a world record pig / human ratio for any country.

winstonchurchill1-2x.jpg

Edit: one of the vet hospital's we go to has quotes on famous people about pets. One world leader had a quote about determining how good a country is, based on how it treats its pets. I can't find the quote. Churchill will have to do.

Well pigs have always been all business here. but the ecological and free range ones get more and more, but of course a absolute minimum compared to intensive pig farming.
But just like with grain i am sure we have over implemented rules in regard to animal farming, Danish grain are very lean as we don't allow for the same fertilizer use as in the rest of the EU.
The quality of Danish grain have tanked over the past 25 years, and to a level where now its nigh impossible to sell it abroad.
German feed grain for instance have 27% more protein in it that Danish grain if you take the total grain market the Germans beat us with 40%,,,,,, so much for our history as a farming nation,,,,,, just don't ask me what the hell we are now.
The reason seem to be we care more for the waters, which are strange cuz we share most of those with the Germans, so really 0 true gain and limited bragging rights.

Back