Can’t connect app to Wi-Fi

Contacted them I have to see if this batch had Wi-Fi issues. Well another long replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update.

Well was just trying formed that my serial number batch had the Wi-Fi module issues

Well that was the case that batch had a faulty Wi-Fi chip

I just purchased A129 Pro and Wifi is not working. Tried all Wifi band and made sure that Wifi on the dashcam was turned on. I was able to look up the dashcam wifi on my cell phone and entered the password "12345678". My phone just couldn't connect to the dashcam. Mine could be from the same faulty batch. I can live without the Wifi feature but I am a bit disappointed with the quality.

I just purchased A129 Pro and Wifi is not working. Tried all Wifi band and made sure that Wifi on the dashcam was turned on. I was able to look up the dashcam wifi on my cell phone and entered the password "12345678". My phone just couldn't connect to the dashcam. Mine could be from the same faulty batch. I can live without the Wifi feature but I am a bit disappointed with the quality.

To better help you can you answer some questions?
On A129 what is the firmware version.
And on the phone which Operating system, Android or Apple.

If you are using Apple the app version is 2.3 and IOS version needs to be 15.n I think.
I don't have an android setup so can't tell you version etc.

Cheers

Last edited:
To better help you can you answer some questions?
On A129 what is the firmware version.
And on the phone which Operating system, Android or Apple.

If you are using Apple the app version is 2.3 and IOS version needs to be 15.n I think.
I don't have an android setup so can't tell you version etc.

Cheers
Firmware is 2.5. My phone is an android.

Jeez, mine gets professionally installed today (hardwired) - fingers crossed.

What is the batch number for faulty wifi chips? I have a number of them that needs to be sent back.

Back