can help to find what brand of these 2 rear cam

ymd

Reaction score
Country
China
hi. can help to find what brand of these 2 rear cam? thanks.

rear cam 1:

rear1.jpg
rear1-2.jpg
rear1-3.jpg

rear cam 2:

rear2-1.jpg
rear2-2.jpg
rear2-3.jpg

With many things electronic, entering the numbers found on the PCB in Google often leads you to who made it and what it is.

Phil

I search text at pcb but no found useful thing. can help . thanks.

rear cam 1 pcb: RCAM_HD_PS7100K_PI4009K / 08-2046-82 1736

rear1-4.jpg

rear cam 2 pcb: TECHPIA CO., LTD. BTPBV-50
rear2-4.jpg

The black one appear to just be HD ( 720p ) thats not of any use today ( where i hope to soon see dual 1440p cameras )

The black one appear to just be HD ( 720p ) thats not of any use today ( where i hope to soon see dual 1440p cameras )
these would be rear cameras not front so typically you don't see 1440p, that said 720p isn't great even for the rear, it's something they still use in Korea though

I have iRoad T10S2 but only front cam. I try to connect these 2 rear cams with micro usb cable to T10s2 but don't work. can change something to use 1 of these 2 rear cams with T10s2? if cann't maybe need to throw.. -_-

I have iRoad T10S2 but only front cam. I try to connect these 2 rear cams with micro usb cable to T10s2 but don't work. can change something to use 1 of these 2 rear cams with T10s2? if cann't maybe need to throw.. -_-

even if you knew who made these it's of no help, may as well throw them out, they're not going to work with the iRoad

Back