Can i increase the FPS in motion detect mode?

Stevieboy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our van was broken into a few days ago and the police are saying the footage of the thieves is of no use because it blurs when they pause it.

The regular recording is at 30fps, but parking mode motion detect drops down to 15fps which gives a blurred image if things are moving.

The video is great and it's very clear who they are BUT only when it's moving, when you pause it, blur city.

Is there any way to increase the motion recordings to 30fps?

time lapse parking guard in some cameras are adjustable from 1 to 15 FPS, but not familiar with this brand / model to know if it is a possibility here, if so it should be in the menu.

low light footage do tend to thrick the human eye / bran, so what look pretty darn okay watching the video, look bad or worse if you go frame by frame, this is due to all the extrapolation the human brain do all the time as human eyesight are actually pretty poor, our crystal clear sight is just a little spot right in front of us, go a little up or down and it is a blur, but our brain just tell us it is crystal sharp.

A 30 FPS option which more and more cameras offer now is low bitrate recording, this is full resolution and 30 FPS but at a lower bitrate so the camera do not generate as much heat while in parking mode.
But also not aware if that is supported in this "older" thinkware system.

Lower bitrate do also have a say in regard to image quality, and when i tried it first time i was worried that it might be too low for faster moving things, but i was pleasant surprised when i made my test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M F770 3
P F770 3
B F770 10
Back