Can I incriminate myself if I have a dash cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is an utter moron. What if he actually killed the driver? A dead driver would have lost control and possibly caused a major multiple car collision taking many lives. I'm not buying his excuse either, he already had the gun in his hand.

That guy is an utter moron.

No kidding! The video doesn't mention which two felonies he was charged with but one of them was probably aggravated reckless endangerment. He wasn't even watching what he was shooting at.
And yeah, he had the gun out and at the ready before the other guy even came up beside him.

If he was in a car, he could defend himself by just driving away.

If he was in a car, he could defend himself by just driving away.

Yeah, that would be probably be the logical thing to do. He could also have stepped on his brakes and just let the guy pass him.

But obviously the guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I wish to note that we don't get to see the whole story in a short clip like that.

Like this video makes it look like an open and shut case it was the ladies' fault, but it wasn't:

I wish to note that we don't get to see the whole story in a short clip like that.

Like this video makes it look like an open and shut case it was the ladies' fault, but it wasn't:

This video was produced by the Daily Caller, a right wing propaganda outlet founded by Fox News far-right television pundit, firebrand and conspiracy theorist Tucker Carlson. The Daily Caller has a well deserved reputation for publishing false and misleading stories, anti-black and antisemitic views, climate change denial, Covid-19 misinformation and political hatchet jobs often mixed in with more factual reporting.

Why is the girl in the first part of the video not the same woman arguing with the police in the second part of the video? Why is the car with front end damage after rear ending the other car in the first part of the video not damaged in the second part of the video (assuming it is the same car). What does a different driver of different race being accused of driving a stolen vehicle have to do with the car accident in the first part of the video? What exactly does the first part of the video clip have to do with the second part of the video and why are the two disparate videos being presented together implying that they are somehow related? What exactly is the "whole story" being presented here? It appears to be nothing more than innuendo.

Last edited:
Daum. o_O
TBH i think it is about the same when the gangsters here are settling their turf disputes though most often it is walks bys here and not drive by, for many years at least anything but the intended target was hit, but it do seem as if their aim have improved, they are probably past scaring each other.
At least it is not like Sweden where the same people use explosives on each other,,,,, and police if they think they have a word to say.
That guy even i with 0 weapons training can see he surely never participated in any form of course about how to actually use a weapon.
Any info on if he even hit the other car ?

Who knows what happens in the lambo video. I didn't realize that one was posted by weirdos. There are lots of different ones of the same incident. I think my point holds that a short video can easily not show the whole story.

In the gun guy video, his side of the story is here:
https://www.local10.com/news/local/...shooting-on-i-95-tells-his-side-of-the-story/

All cars should be fitted with temporal laser cannons in my opinion.

What is the temporal cannon going to do when fired? :unsure:

I suspect the Dr would have to come and put things right again every time one was used!

Who knows what happens in the lambo video. I didn't realize that one was posted by weirdos. There are lots of different ones of the same incident. I think my point holds that a short video can easily not show the whole story.

In the gun guy video, his side of the story is here:
https://www.local10.com/news/local/...shooting-on-i-95-tells-his-side-of-the-story/

Well, despite what the shooter claims as "his side of the story", there are actual facts to consider. Firstly, the guy had his gun out and at the ready well before the other guy threw a plastic water bottle at him. In fact, he had the gun out well before the other car even came up along side him. Then he says, "then I hear a very loud noise, and I’ve heard gunshots before, and that to me sounded like a gunshot,” but a plastic water bottle hitting the side of a car simply DOES NOT sound like a gunshot, it sounds like something hitting the side of your car. He also admits to cutting the other fellow off in traffic and also says he then "slammed on his brakes". "Slamming on your brakes" in moving traffic is called "brake checking" and this is a crime in most jurisdictions.

While I agree that a short video may not show the whole story, this video tells the story pretty well. When you abruptly cut someone off in traffic, slam on your brakes and then pull out a firearm and start wildly and recklessly blasting away like that you are definitely in the wrong. I don't believe this character has a legal leg to stand on no matter how much he tries to spin the story.

Also, from what the police report stated it sounds like they derived much more incriminating evidence from viewing the entire video which would have showed what happened before the shooting incident, not just the short clip shown in the news report.

Last edited:
I rarely have heard gun or any kind of weapon shots,,,,, and i think i am a better guy at calling those than that guy are, i also think i might be a better shot too, and while suffering from a degree of crazy too, i dont think it is the kind of crazy i have.
If anything this scenario just prove that side cameras can indeed be a good thing,,,,,, some times.

American law / state law, at least in as far as i some times hear things, can be quite WTF to me, but i am sure a American could also find that about the way we Danes roll.
And there are still many American things i wish so bad we Danes could have too, but thats just never going to happen the way we have painted our self into a overly social corner,,,,,, they actually talk here about a social contract we Danes have with each other.
To that i am WTF ????? there are tonnes of people here i have absolutely no personal interest in being social with or have any obligations towards, but i am still forced to, which in turn are one of the things that aggravate me about my country,,,,,, i must have choice,,,, give me choice. :drowning:

there are actual facts to consider. Firstly, the guy had his gun out and at the ready well before the other guy threw a plastic water bottle at him.
Not only the gun at the ready, but a brand new, freshly installed, 3 channel Viofo A139 to record the results of him "abruptly cutting off" the much faster vehicle, and then blocking its path. Just maybe he deliberately pulled out to cause the incident so that he could test his new toy and post the results online for the world to view... and then to make it more exciting when the other person dropped back a bit, he slammed on his brakes... we see 68MPH down to 51MPH, and it could have been more - that is a pretty serious brake check, and for what reason, when it was him that had caused the problem?

Putting a powerful dashcam in the wrong hands can be dangerous to life!

Putting a dashcam in the wrong hands can be dangerous to life!

You're absolutely right! People should have to take a training course and then obtain a license after passing a rigorous test before they are allowed to own a dash cam! And the same rules should apply to social media! :smuggrin:

You're absolutely right! People should have to take a training course and then obtain a license after passing a rigorous test before they are allowed to own a dash cam! And the same rules should apply to social media! :smuggrin:
I don't know about USA, but here we need to pass a rigorous test and obtain a license before owning the dash!

I don't know about USA, but here we need to pass a rigorous test and obtain a license before owning the dash!

It doesn't quite work that way here in the USA, Nigel. We only need to pass a rigorous test and obtain a license to drive a motor vehicle, not to own one. ;)

Damocles sword come in many shapes, and some dont impale you just like that, but can still be quite dangerous.
I cant have bear arms, i must make do with my own 2 pieces of spaghetti and the soggy backbone they are attached to, or the similar parts attached to my benevolent leaders and their henchmen, which truth be told i have almost as little respect of as i have from the original "bear" PT in the form of the nutter Putin.
Putin a man i am sure that if it came down to it, he would gladly kill as many Russians and others as Stalin did.

Maybe we could have VIOFO AreaPepperSpray that can detect anti-social behavior and create a fog of pepper spray, so everything can be sorted out later in court.

Pretty good example of why gun laws need tightening, presuming of course he has that legally, just emptied the clip through his own windows, moron, hope he gets a long sentence.
(ex pistol shooter and range officer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back