Can I stop event recording?

mickydd

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Is it possible to turn event recording off on the 7900?
I have a 128gb SD card and just allow it to overwrite. I have to save some of my files due to the type of work I do. When I review footage, the event files are not available on the Always video folder, I have to view any events in the event folder.
I just want the 3 minute files to drop in to the always file.
Appreciate any help. Thanks.

I would recommend, copying the event files into the always file when you are viewing from you computer
Thanks for your reply, if I copy the event files in to always folder, when I am viewing will the video play in time order so I don't miss part of the footage, or would I have to view always files and then event after?
Appreciate your time in responding.

Thanks for your reply, if I copy the event files in to always folder, when I am viewing will the video play in time order so I don't miss part of the footage, or would I have to view always files and then event after?
Appreciate your time in responding.
That is a really good question, and honestly I am not sure. You would have to try it out to test if the videos do get played in order.

A other option that I can think of would be to turn down or or turn off the g-sensor. This would stop event files from being written.

That is a really good question, and honestly I am not sure. You would have to try it out to test if the videos do get played in order.

A other option that I can think of would be to turn down or or turn off the g-sensor. This would stop event files from being written.
Thanks for that.
I have set g sensor O lowest settings, I will try and turn off completely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J LK-7900 0
C LK-7900 3
M LK-7900 7
Back